1. We meet again!

I joined the wrestling club in school the moment after I introduced myself to the class. That Yui girl sure is interesting...

Am I falling for her?

Because of her voluptuous, curvy, and sexy figure?

Don't look at me like that! I'm not a pervert!

I walked my way to the gym where the club is currently held.

"OK... So the first day is a test of skill! Show me what you can do!" A girl with cyan hair and purple eyes ordered at the rest of the club, I assume she is the president.

She looked at me, a cold look in her eyes.

"You! Lucha guy! Come here, and show me what you can do!"

I pointed at my chest, in question.

"Yes, you! Come up to the ring!"

I looked at the ring, another boy was there standing tall, he looked muscular, and he had shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes.

"Here we go again..." I sighed to myself, as I already fought many people who challenged me before.

I climbed onto the ring, and attempted to shake the boy's hand but he brutally rejected it by slapping my hand away.

Then the bell that signals the practice has started was rang by the president.

"He said he want to join the club, and here's the Lucha newbie!" One club member commented.

The boy attempted to get me on a chokehold, but I slapped his hand away, making him groggy which opens an opportunity for me to strike.

I moved to his back, and did a drop kick on him, making him leaning onto the middle rope.

"Surprisingly, the Champion, Nohara's in trouble!" The same club member said yet again.

I ran to one of the ropes behind me to gain speed, and I made my way to where the boy named Nohara leaned, and I did a 360 kick by holding onto the top and middle rope. The result is that he was knocked and fell on his back.

"Outta nowhere, he did a 619!"

Then I climbed up on one of the turnbuckle posts, and did a frog splash onto his lying figure.

I then lifted his leg up, as a means to pin him down.

The president then with a surprised face came up on the ring and tapped 3 times, and it's my win!

"No way! The newbie's the new champion!"

The president, with a blush on her face lifted my arm in victory.

During the celebration I noticed Yui peeking at me from behind the gym entrance... Something scary glistened in her eyes, just like how Ayumi's eyes did this morning.

I shrugged it off, and celebrated my victory nonetheless.

I saw the timer on the wall on how long did I took to beat Nohara, it's 21 seconds.

Later on when I headed home with Ayumi, I dropped her in front of my house, as suddenly I got a text from Mom, that said I should buy some groceries.

"Be a good girl, Ayumi-Chan! I'm going shopping!"

"OK! Don't talk to any girls, remember that!?"

I shrugged her words again, and I parkour my way to the shopping district via the rooftops.

I jumped down to one of the stores, making the store keeper jumped in surprise.

"S'cuse me, Holmes! I need the ones in this list!"