V | To Many Dreams For Me

A/N: I'm done I'm late but I finally updated it would have taken longer but I thought "the readers will probably get mad at me if I updated late" so here we are right here having this conversation. If I took longer it would have taken me about 5 more days more or less but I didn't want to leave you hanging so hope you enjoy reading.

The ice hotel was far gone now and we were surrounded by mist Jason, Piper and Leo had fallen asleep. I was sitting in the front sitting sideways with Leo's head on my lap behind Leo Piper was leaning on Jason fast asleep.

After about an hour or so I was getting tired but I didn't dare wake them they would need their rest I had been experiencing something which I could not explain in one word. I could feel what would happen in the future I have no idea how but from time to time I know what's going to happen but it never happens when I want it to it's how some people would call it......unpredictable.

Yawning I experienced other piece of the future. I was standing in the middle of what seem to be a room beside me Piper, Jason and Leo lay unconscious looking like they had just fought an army I myself looked exhausted but out of my exhaustion I summoned my strength and carried (more like dragged) them towards a fire. Looks like my fate had been settled and their was nothing I could do about it. At times I wanted to scream out of frustration and sometimes sing out of happiness but I had learned to hid those emotions a long time ago still though from time to time I would hum to myself or sing so softly that almost no one hears me. Whenever I sing and someone hears it never ends well. I closed my eyes for one minute and took a long deep breath I opened my eyes to see myself falling out of the sky and I know why. Without even noticing I was singing.....see I told you bad things happen and right now I had to do something about this situation.

Under the shock of falling I couldn't control my wind powers to well fortunately for me the wind pressure had woken up Piper who apparently woke up every day screaming, once I calmed her down which let me tell you took me almost forever she went to wake Jason.

I flew towards Leo getting a hand of controlling the wind, it felt weird to be in the presence of someone who you had rejected but alas I had to get used to this no matter how strange, after shaking Leo like mad I touched Leo by the hand and I was transported into what looked like a.....dream? I the first natural thing that came to my mind I called for Leo I edged closer to a doorway voices coming from the other side I started to panic it felt like I wasn't supposed to be here I turned into pure thought and entered the room and immediately I knew where I was.

I was inside Leo's dream

Odd I know I have absolutely no idea how I got here and there I was beside Leo facing a man . Not knowing what I was doing I revealed myself getting myself smacked on the arm by Leo I grinned at him and I turned back to the man now recognisable "Hephaestus pleasure to meet you however I'm sensing Zeus knowing about you contacting Leo here" I said trying my best to act polite and respectful "Ah Tara I've heard all about you from Leo but alas you are right I must be off and I'm sure Leo is in danger" he said stroking his bread as his image began to blur I nodded in response "we are currently falling of Festus and guessing by the way Leo is sleeping he will probably knock his head on a rock" Leo stood before me with wide eyes "understandable good luck you two" Said Hephaestus with a blink of an eye he was gone Leo just stood right next to me waving his hand I front of my eyes to catch my attention "Tara get me out of this dream" he panicked while smirked "alright Leo but when we return to consciousness I want you to grab onto me I may be able to slow down our fall" I said grabbing onto his hand he looked at me and smiled and we disappeared.

"Ahhhh!!!" I was woken by Leo's awfully high pitch screaming "my gods Leo, grab on" I spoke my arm stretched out so he could grab it. Leo grabbed onto my arm a little to tightly out of nervousness. Pain flowed through my arm as I controlled the wind but of course I hadn't been properly trained yet so I was having trouble adjusting to Leo and my weight combined