CHAPTER 15 - Someone Tries to Attack Shivaay

CHAPTER 15

Ishana opens the door and surprised to see Soumya there.

Ishu: You??

Soumya: Yes. I came to meet you.

Ishu: Me?? (Soumya nods.) Why?? Anything important??

Soumya: You won't invite me inside??

Ishu: Oh!! Sorry. Please come inside. (Soumya smiles and enters inside the house.)

Soumya: I think you are going to go somewhere but I came and disturb you.

Ishu: Nothing like that, Soumya. I can go later.

Soumya: But I came here so that you can go out. (Ishana is confused with her while Soumya just smiles at her. She takes Ishana's hand and places something on her palm. Ishana looks at it in surprise.) Your scooter's key. You missed it in our car yesterday.

Ishu: Yeah. I didn't realise that I have missed it.

Soumya: Maybe it has fallen from your handbag yesterday and you didn't notice it.

Ishu: Thank you very much, Soumya. You are right, I can't go anywhere without my scooter. Shravs won't allow me to take rickshaw too. (Soumya smiles at her.)

Soumya: It's cute. I mean the way you are addressing your bhabhi. (Ishana smiles.)

Ishu: Anyhow, thank you once again.

Soumya: Welcome. I'm leaving now.

Ishu: (nods and thinks) I want to go to the house to know about Shivaay but how?? (Soumya turns back to her.)

Soumya: Khidkithodh Annika!! (Ishana looks at her.) How do you know about that?? Annika di is called like that by her family only. Others don't aware of it. But how do you know?? Not only that, you made tea for her and hot chocolate for me. It was like you already aware of our favourites. How, Ishana?? You just knew us few days ago. But you know a lot about us including Annika di's fear of darkness. Maybe these all can be called as coincidence but definitely not 'khidkithodh Annika’. How, Ishana?? What connection you are having with that family??

Ishu: I wish I could tell you, Soumya but you won't believe me if I tell you. And I don't have any proof that can make you to believe me.

Soumya: Just tell me, Ishana. I will decide to believe you or not.

Ishu: It's not easy, Soumya. You will say like this but you will change your mind after I tell you.

Soumya: Fine. If you are hesitating this much, then I won't force you. But you can tell me when you feel that I will trust you. (Ishana nods and Soumya leaves from there. Ishana locks the door after Soumya left.)

Ishu: God!! Soumya started to have doubt on me. Where this Shivaay has went?? (She sighs and closed her eyes. She opens her eyes and about to leave when she heard a voice.)

Voice: Ishana!! (Ishana turns and sighs in relief.)

Ishu: Shivaay!!?? Where have you been since yesterday?? Do you know how worried I was?? (She is about to hug him but she penetrates his body and fell on the floor.)

Shivaay: Are you mad?? You know, right that you can't touch me. Then, why?? (He helps her to stand.) Are you ok?? You are not hurt, right??

Ishu: How mean?? I was worrying about you but you are scolding me. I'm fine. You tell me where have you been??

Shivaay: I went to my past, Ishana.

Ishu: (confused) Past?? Means??

Shivaay: Yes, Ishana. I have gone to my past which was the day before I met with accident. (Ishana is still confused with him.) I'm saying the truth, Ishana. I went to that day. And, I get to know that whatever happened to me was not an accident. It's a murder attempt.