snape and malfoy secret

Key features
"----" = speech
'----' = thought
Bold= represent someone/something
_______________________________________________

Harry was walking (with the invisibility cloak because it is past curfew) down the corridor when he turned he had seen malfoy and zibini walking and talking down the corridor so he followed them.

"Sev likes him why can't he Amit it" malfoy said.

"Draco you know why and it's not like he likes him back, they hate each other" zibini said.

"No they don't, you have seen the way they look at each other when the other is not looking" malfoy said.

"Fine, why don't you try and convince them then because it's not like they are going to admit they are both stubborn" zibini said.

"I would but he hates me and sev won't listen" malfoy said.

"Try being nice to him, I'm sure the professor won't say anything is because he knows you hate him" zibini said.

"I will try but it is so easy to wind him up, but don't tell any one why I'm being nice to him" malfoy warned.

"I won't, so you still got a crush on Granger" zibini said malfoy blushed

"Yeah, don't say anything or you are dead blaze" malfoy said

"Ok, let's hurry up before a teacher or filch comes" zibini said

Malfoy and zibini ran back to the Slytherin common room. Harry was shocked to hear malfoy liking his best friend and Snape liking someone.

Harry went back to the gryffindor common room and went to bed and fell asleep.