Flashes Of Our Pasts

Issei: Big Bro that was amazing!

Rias: I am curious at what that was

We had won the rating game and Rias had kissed Issei. I'm happy that he's got someone but we're now at a banquet in Rias' honour.

When asked how we won she said it was all due to "her planning and her excellent training of us". I didn't realise this before but we really are just pieces in a game to her.

Me: Shouldn't you know Rias? You "trained" me after all

Rias: ...

Issei: Hey t-there's no need to be so harsh Big Bro, what was she ment to say then?

Me: The truth!

My outburst had caught some attention from people around us but i didn't care. I was because of us that she won. She didn't do anything!

Me: I'm gonna go get some air

I got up and walked towards the exit. Opening the doors i walked down the steps to the huge manor the banquet was being held at in the underworld.

I walked around and stared at the darkened sky. I felt my face burn for some reason and held it in pain. It felt much different, like there were scales where my skin used to be.

I summoned Incursio and looked at my face using the reflection of the sword and saw that my face had started to contort to that of a dragon's on my right side.

Me: Tyrant, What's happening?

Tyrant: There might be left over energy from when you used Incursio

Me: AGH!

I fell to my knees and held my face in pain as it started to throb and the burning sensation was spreading down my neck.

My eye had started to change colour and turned red with the pattern that the gem on Incursio had.

My teeth had started to hurt immensely as if i was growing new ones under my old ones. I touched them and they were sharper much like a dragons.

Tyrant: Your body is adapting to the new power, you have to get rid of it!

I felt a soft hand touch my face and a voice called out

?: Divide

I felt the burning disappear as i felt weaker but looking in my reflection i had gone back to normal apart from my eye and teeth.

I looking up i didn't see anyone there, however i did see a streak of blue run across the sky.

Flashback start

Me: Wow Big sis, Yours is so cool! Mine can't do that...

Sis: Just because there are some things my sacred gear can do that yours can't, well there are things yours can do that mine can't

Me: ...

Sis: Basically they're as good as each other

Flashback end

Who are you? I need to find you and learn about my past. I felt dampness on my face, i reached up to touch it and i was crying fkr some reason.

Me: Tyrant, did you see who that was?... Tyrant?

Timeskip

Leone: Master, why aren't you with the other's at Issei's house?

Me: Oh, i thought you wanted to go drinking not looking at baby pictures

Leone: Drinking? Let's go!

We managed to get in a bar and convinced them i was of age by brainwashing the bouncers.

We sat down at the bar and Leone started drinking instantly, while i was nursing a mug of beer.

After about 6 shots and 13 beers Leone was basically shit faced while i was still sober because i didn't drink much.

Leone: Another!

Me: Leone, you're drunk, we gotta get you home

I payed for us and dragged Leone out as she clung to the door frame not wanting to leave.

Managing to get her out she hopped on my back and demanded i give her a piggyback ride. Her breath smells horrible and she won't stop biting me when she starts to drop.

Leone: Hehehe, What's Raynere gonna say... when master comes home with a drunk girl... on his back?

Me: Well considing it's you she's probably just gonna roll her eyes

Leone: I remember when you were little... i would carry you like this

Me: I wish i could remember when i was little... Do you remember anything about my sister, Leone?

Leone: She had long white hair and blue eyes, She was half human and half devil, she loved you alot and tried to find a way to remove your sacred gear without killing you...

Me: Why?

Leone: When dragon's fight... it's destined that one will remain as the winner, while the others die... she is the white dragon emperor

Me: So if we met again one day, we'd have to kill each other...

Timeskip

Raynere: Let me guess, she drunk?

Me: Shit faced

Leone: I'm not that drunk

Me: Count backwards from twenty

Leone:... *Snore*

I chuckled and placed her on the sofa and got a blanket to throw over her. I went to my room and hot changed to sleep and Raynere came in and looked worried.

I sat down on the bed and patted next to me as she joined me and rest her head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and kissed her head.

Me: Everything okay?

Raynere: It's Rias...

Me: Yeah, it seems that it's just us against her

Raynere: What can we do?

Me: We just gotta make the best out of a bad situation, we have eachother so that's all we need

She chuckled and nestled her head in the crook of my neck.

Raynere: My best decision was staying with you

(Lemme know what you think)