Prologue

Daniella's POV:
I was in the garage in my house working on my car when I felt two muscular arms around. I knew it was Dom. "Hey, Dom" I said turning around. "Hey baby. What you planning on doing the rest of the day?" "Nothing. Why?" I asked suspiciously. Dom just loves to take me on dates whenever he has the chance. "I am taking you out on a date." he said smirking. "Your always taking me out on dates." I said rolling my eyes. "Hey, gotta show my girl I love her." he said smiling while going inside the house. I chuckled.
****The date**** outfit
Me and Dom were on this date and he told me it was a surprise. So I was in the car with my eyes closed while he was driving to god knows where. "Are we there yet?" I asked complaining. "No, you just have to sit back and wait. Just five more minutes."
****Five minutes later****
I felt the car stop. "Are we here, or is it a red light?" I asked. Dom chuckles. "It's not a red light. We are here." "Finally" I mumbled. I felt breeze touch my face, that meant he opened the door, he took my hand and led the way. I felt sand under my heels. "Are we on a beach?" I asked curiously. "Yes we are." Dom sat me down on a nice fluffy seat. Finally he took the blind fold off and I saw this beautiful sight. "Dom did you do this yourself?" I asked shocked. "Pretty much. Come on, let's eat."
****After eating****
Me and Dom were laying in the sand watching the stars. "Daniella, I love you so much." Dom said kissing my lips. I smiled, "I love you too, Dom." Me and Dom were having a make out session when out of no where it was interrupted. "Hello." I looked up and saw the one and only Owen Shaw.

*A/N: Hey guys, so like I said this is all coming from my imagination so please bare with me. Hope you like it. I am currently working on the Brian O'Conner version but I hope you like it. thanks,
Vanii*