Co-Worker

Macy's P.O.V.

Today I found my new apartment, I'm asked my two beat friends Roxy and Lexi if they wanted to live with me.

So today Roxy, Lexi and I are going to our new apartment.

When we got there we went to our rooms.

Both Roxy and Lexi have jobs and I was looking for one.

Roxy's P.O.V.

Macy, Lexi and I just moved into a new apartment.

I work for a fashion magazine called "Crazy", and I love it, I work ever other day and I get pay 20$ a hour.

I walked into Macy's room and she found somewhere to work it was at party planer place, she was going to take the calls in thing like that, she told me that she needed to go and talk to them tomorrow and see if she got the job.

Lexi's P.O.V.

I home from my job,

I'm a babysitter, I babysit for 3 family's and I get pay 20$ a hour from each family. I love it.

Me and my two best friends Roxy and Macy. We were best friends in grade 4 and the now it's history, and I couldn't be happier!

Macy and Roxy were telling me that Macy almost got a job.

"Where did she almost get a job?" I asked putting my thing way.

"The new party planer place" Roxy said jumping up and down, a lot of teens want to work there

"Party place? Good luck" I said looking at Macy.

After we stopped talking we went out for dinner.

I hope Macy will get the job