Preview chapter 1:The surpise Tea party

"(Y/N)! Hey, where did you ran off to? (Y/N)" said an extremely tall, large, and muscular man, who had short spiky crimson hair and two symmetric scars on both sides of his face as he was walking along the Seducing Woods, looking for his first mate.
The man was wearing a massive light ragged scarf, a torn leather vest with CHARLOTTE on the back that exposes most of his torso, dark gloves, dark pants, a belt with a skull-shaped buckle, and spiked boots with spurs. Also, he had been wearing spiked bracelets on his arms as well as knee pads with a single spike on them.
He sighed. He continued to walk until he heard a voice said, "Katakuri, Stop! And take two step back!". He had turned to see his first mate, (y/n), leaped out from a tree to the neighboring tree, so she could grabbed the largest apple in the forest. Then, she began to fall carefree, she trusted Katakuri would caught her. Katakuri quickly caught her in his arms. She giggled happily. She smiles at him happily while Katakuri blushed under his scarf.

It has been 15 years, since they had met, his heart only seemed to continuously skip a beat when she was near by him. Sometime, he still tried to tell himself it's just a silly crush. He lied to himself that they were only good friends, but he knew he was wrong.

Author note:

Hey everyone, I hope you guys like this preview. chapter one is almost finish. 😅😊