Chapter One

"I'm just sick of everything, I need a good job, a stable one for Adrian's sake. I want a good future for him and I'm the only one he has. My babysitting job doesn't pay so well and soon, in just a matter of a year he'll be in college. Gosh I need to save up for that and Mrs Greene already have enough employees.

Janice nodded. "I understand you. You are the best sister a boy can ever have, you don't even mind suffering for Adrian to enjoy but I'll see what I can do about finding you a good job."
Arianna sighed. "Janice I know you wanna help but you....."

"I know a waitress in Vance Beach Hotel, Naomi. It seems she told me Harvey Vance fired his housekeeper because she's slow. He needs a housekeeper who's young and eager to work."
"That's it! I'm young and eager to work! That's the perfect job for me, I can cook and house chores are not my problem!"
Janice smirked. "Exactly. You're one hell of a cook and I bet when he tastes your dishes, he'll be dumbfounded."

Arianna smiled. "Dumbfounded in a good way, yeah friend."
"I'll call Naomi and tell her I've found the perfect person for the job if he hasn't gotten one yet."
"I pray he hasn't.
"Don't worry, everything will be better soon."
Arianna sighed. "I've heard enough of that already that I'm so sick of hearing it."

"You know what? H.V's gonna be happy for having a beautiful cook as his housekeeper. He might even fall for you."
"Urggggh! In your dreams. I haven't gotten the job yet and you know he's engaged to Naryn Hunter, they'll be married in a month here in Miami.Its gonna be America's biggest and greatest celebrity wedding ever in history!"

"Well you can be his baby mama."
"Why would a celebrity fall in love with me or make me his baby mama? I'm Arianna, an Italian girl with low class. I never even graduated high school, I'm not from a rich family. I dress in cheap stuffs and so Janice don't think of impossible things. No no no, don't you."

Arianna spotted her tall younger brother swaggering into the restaurant with his hands in his pants pockets.
She shook her head slowly at her overconfident handsome seventeen year old brother who had girls surrounding him begging to be his girlfriend.
"Adrian what brings you here?"
He tousled his glossy jet black hair with his long fingers. "Just came to talk to my bro, Jeff."
"About your crush?" Janice winked teasingly."

"Witch." He frowned.
"Ooh-ooh, crush. Tell me I'm interested and Jeff's not here today so tell your sis." Arianna grinned. "In full details."
Adrian rolled his eyes dramatically. "Fine. There's this girl she's Summer Wellington, I like like her, you know what I mean by that; I love her. She's out of my league, she's the daughter of a soap opera movie director. I don't have the guts to tell her how I feel, she might tell me no publicly and that's the worst thing that can ever happen to me. Summer's the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"Touching." Janice mused. "You shouldn't have gone falling for a girl who's out of your league."
Arianna inhaled deeply. "The girl might even like you 'cause you're one of the most handsome boys in your school. Just become friends with one of her friends, get close to her, learn about what she likes and maybe start sitting next to where she sits in the cafeteria and when you become close friends you can confess your feelings to her, shed have fallen for you by then. Trust me bro, you're irresistible."

"Thanks that might actually help. Her friends are kinda my friends and she notices me with that. Thanks sis, I don't even think I need to seek advice from Jeff again. What you said is more than helpful."
Arianna chuckled when her brother kissed both of her cheeks lightly before he waltzed away in his stylish boyish steps.

"So Janice I need you to inform that Vance waitress lady you've found someone."
Janice replied. "Chillax girl, Naomi won't ever let me down even if H.V's got one already. She's one of his best employees so take a chill pill and don't freak out. It's settled already."
"Thanks friend, who am I without you? I'm nothing, I'm nobody."
"Come on Anastacia you're somebody."
Arianna got up as soon as her smartphone vibrated. "That's my cue to go, it's Mrs Herold. I'm babysitting her granddaughter today. Bye, see ya tomorrow."
"Okay bye."

Immediately Arianna left, Frenda one of Janice's co-waitress walked to her.
"I heard everything you and Arianna said, I do hope she becomes Harvey Vance's housekeeper. If they get into a relationship we'll both be famous as her friends."
"I've warned you to not eavesdrop on our conversations, you slut."

Frenda smiled. "I'm a slut and I'm proud of it. So what?"
Janice eyed her. "And FYI Arianna's my friend not yours so fuck off. Your ass stinks."