#1: Catamount (OC)

Creepypasta Name: Catamount

Real Name: Catherine 'Cathy' Woods

Adopted Name: Catty Hino (Taken in by Rei's family)

Gender: Female

Age: 12-18

Birthday: April 3rd

Other Names:
Killer Kitty, Sailor Neko Meteorite, The Neko Creepypasta

Type of Pasta:
Kills when Threatened or Wants to Bring Justice

Hair Color:
Before accident- Chocolate Brown, After accident- Midnight Black

Eye Color:
Before accident- Pale Brown, After accident- Pale Green

Skin Color:
Before accident- Fair, After accident- Milk White

Occupation: Third Year High School Student, Neko Assassin

Status: Alive

Species:
Human (before accident), Neko Hybrid (after accident)

Hobby:
Tracking the Other Creepypasta, Searching For Hoodie

Goals:
To Track Down Hoodie and Kill Him

Powers/Skills:
Eyes (She was blind before the accident), Neko Senses (became a Neko hybrid after the accident), Friends w/ Sailor Senshi (She is especially close to Sailor Moon, Sailor Mars and Sailor Venus; hates Sailor Starlights), Increased Speed (Ran from Jeff after he lost control of himself), Heightened Senses (Can sense anything other people can't)

Outfits:
Her normal outfit consists of a purple crop top with a skull and crossbones on the front and an upside down cross, black shorts with a studded belt, thigh length black-and-white stockings and boots that reached her ankles.
Her school uniform is a white dress shirt, a knee length black skirt, white socks and Mary Jane shoes.
Her Creepypasta outfit consists of a black dress with a black wrap sweater, black leggings and black Mary Jane boots. She carries a dagger in her hand.

Weapons:
Anything she can get her hands on, Her claws and teeth

Killing Method:
Plunges her claws into the person's heart and rips their throat out with her teeth. She occasionally will stab them until they bleed out.

Weaknesses:
Homicidal Liu
Jeff the Killer
Anything a cat loves/hates
Candy Pop (She HATES him)
Sailor Starlights (Doesn't like Sailor Star Healer)

Victims: Wanted Criminals, Drug and Alcohol Addicts, Blackmailers (Never kids, teens, adults or the elderly if they're not one of these victims)

Background: She was a girl that was blind at birth and for her whole life, she didn't know she was a Woods. The night she did, she was in a car accident that caused her to become a Neko, changing her hair and eyes from the stress. She was then taken in by the Hino family in Tokyo, Japan. Becoming close with Rei, they did everything together. Later on at 17, she met a deranged Jeffrey, who wanted to kill Rei. Because of that, her Neko form came out and she attacked him. As Cathy caught his knife when he swung it at her, Rei pinned him to the ground as Sailor Mars. He looked at her and she stepped on his face with her boot. Usagi stepped up and knelt beside him. He cackled under Rei's boot, making her stomp on his face. Cathy told Rei that she wanted to talk to him and she took her boot off his face. She picked him up by the shirt and punched him, angry. She then demanded where Liu was. When he smiled, this made her even angrier. When she threatened to have Haruka set him on fire, his face turned ashen. He said in a flurry that he was waiting for her in the park, hiding his face in his hands. Letting him go, she left him frightened as she walked to the park. When she heard Liu sit on a park bench, she sat down beside him. He touched her face and she told him she was blind. She then started crying, feeling lost because her biological parents were dead and her older biological brothers were murderers. Liu told her that he would live with her and Rei, but she started to refuse, fearing that if he did, Rei would be killed. Liu said that she knew she was scared but she had to embrace her fear. She finally accepted and now lives part time in Slender Manor and part time back in Tokyo.

Family:
Grandpa Hino (Adoptive Grandfather)
Risa Hino (Adoptive Mother, deceased)
Takashi Hino (Adoptive Father)
Rei Hino (Adoptive Younger Sister)
Margaret Woods (Biological Mother, deceased)
Peter Woods (Biological Father, deceased)
Jeffrey 'Jeff' Woods (Biological Older Brother)
Liu Woods (Biological Older Brother)

How to Survive: She doesn't kill kids, teens, young adults or the elderly. But if you're a criminal, drug or alcohol addict or a blackmailer, your only options are to stay awake and to have a weapon on you. She can open locked doors and widows with her claws so don't try locking them at night. She will pin you down so make sure to knock her out. But an advantage you might have: If you talk about Rei, she'll be caught off guard and that will give you enough time to get away. But be careful. If she whistles her signature song, 'The Night Senshi', then Liu or Jeff will be the ones that kill you.

Catchphrases:
"Watch out, sugar. Because you're messing with Catamount."
"I caught you. Any last words?"
"Meow. Happy death-day, sugar."