Lemme tell you

I told myself that everyone's facing hardships.
Everyone feels sometimes alone.
And lemme tell you who ever read this?

Do you ever felt that you have no future as goals? Because you are somewhere situation that seems no one ever have experienced.
That is so hard to accept it, that you want to leave all behind except your mom.

Do you ever have imagine having chill - comfortable time with your mom after all those hard times where everything has changed for better, for you, for your mom or for your whole family.

For me it is still in one of my best wishes of life.
To see my mom had this loving herself enough to let a person go; a person who had done her in the way what she isn't deserves.

To other side, I know this ride, this journey of breaking down will be something i will be proud of as "Be proud of your scars''.

I'm writing this because I know there are a lot people who knows this kind of situation.
I was amazed to see how I am not completely alone.
Who's suffer because of the family situation.
I want you let you know that even I am suffering a lot because of my family situation that is even causes me depression,
But I know I am strong, there are time where I can all decide to change my life for better, off my mom or with her. Time will shows it.

I can do this, I am strong, I am not alone, better times coming.
And thank you for reading this.

I will continue writing like the last chapters, just felt need to share this.
~Nina.