The Game

Welcome to the Tyan story. As you can see, the book Never Giving You Up is gone. I might remake it after the stories i have now, but we will have to see. See you at the end of this part.

Ryan's POV

"Welcome to another day at Daycare!!!" I shouted, running into the building i've grown to see everyday. "Goldy. I swear if the lobby is......" I started off but stopped when i seen the lobby's floor was gone, and replaced with water. (I know, i know. Its the same as the Goldycorn Book. Shush) She was no where in sight. But you could hear Unicorn interrogating kids in the play room. "If you dont own up to what you've done, when i find out who did this, you will pay!" He yelled storming past me. "Whoa there, what happened?" I asked honestly concerned. "Someone made my lab green! Its a terrible color!" He yelled running to his basement.

Goldy and Sabre ran up the stairs giggling. "Did you guys do it?" I asked. "No, we had to clean it though." Goldy said walking past me and up the stairs. "They are definitely up to something. Also, Cutie why were you so late? Its almost 4. We played a whole game without you." Tina asked getting up from her spot on the couch. "Unicorn told me to come in late, something about pranking Goldy and Sabre or whatever." "Lets go to your room, i want to talk to you." She grabbed my hand brushing off the fact that i was really late. 

I probably looked like a lost puppy following her. Yes i like her, its obvious she likes me, so its no big deal. "W-Wait. Who's this?" She asked walking into my room. "What do you mean?" I responded with a question. Walking into my room, a girl was framed throughout the entire blue room. "Tina i promise i don't know who that is!" I swore while trying to get close to her to wipe her tears. "I cant believe you!" She shouted smacking my arm. "Tina stop, your being irrational, i don't know who this girl is, i have no clue how they---" I stopped talking when i seen Goldy and Sabre holding a picture of the same girl in their arms. "Tina look to your right." I said calmly.

She turned her head slightly to see what i saw. "You weren't lying?" Her voice was soft and she sounded as if she killed a kitten. "No Tina, i wasn't. I wouldn't lie to you." I replied giving her a hug. She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "U-um T-Tina?" I asked shocked by her sudden movement. "C'mon lets go get ice cream or something." She requested grabbing my hand leading me out of the drama filled room. "Tomorrow im cleaning my room of those pictures, and also what did you want to talk about before we seen those pictures?" I asked. "Nothing Cutie. C'mon they are going to close." She smiled, dragging me away from the building.

"And that! Was another day at Daycare!" She yelled grinning at me. "Hey! That's my thing!" I yelled as she ran from me. In all honesty i like it when she says it. I ran after her trying to catch up.

Yea, yea, your mad that its short. But i want the two books to coordinate. So ill see you next part.