Magicae

If you think Jacob saggytits is better than Finn Wolfhard then I feel sorry for you 😂👌

Next chapter when this gets 5o comments. (Can't spam)

10 school days until the football game

Also it gets confusing again when it's no one's POV

Phil= Phil (so when I say "Phil walked in" I mean "Phil was trapped in Dan's body, so that walked in.)

Dan= Dan (So when I say "Dan slapped Ryan" I mean "Dan was trapped in Phil's body, so that slapped Ryan)

Dan's POV

"Okay dude you've been acting weird all week. What's the prob?" Pj asked.

"What?" I said confused.

"My point exactly." Pj groaned.

"Whatever..So how are things going with you and Chris?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"Chris? I-I don't even know a Chris? Do you mean Chris Pratt? Chris Cat? I-I think he ate a mole once." Pj said anxiously.

"Uh..alright.." I said confused.

"Oh! Did you hear about pastel boy?" Pj said while smirking.

"What?" I said confused.

"Him and Ryan got it on Friday night." Pj said while laughing. I felt tears brim my eyes and panic rush in my heart.

Phil and I have always had our differences. But I never thought he would take it this far..

***

While walking in class I heard everyone talking about it. No..No..I..Why would he do this to me?

I walk to my locker, forgetting I have to go to Phil's, but I immediately remember when I saw it.

CHEAP WHORE

SLUT

BITCH

ITS ALWAYS THE ONES YOU NEVER EXPECT

"Oh..look at that.." A nervous voice said but I already knew it was Mine. Which meant it was Phil.

"How could you do this to me?" I ask with tear in my eyes. I turn to look at him.

"I didn't do that." He said and pointed to my locker.

"You know what I'm talking about." I said sadly.

"O-Oh! That..Look Uh..it was a great time and you Uh..will always remember it." He said sheepishly.

"You took it too far!" I cried.

"I took it too far? You lost me my girlfriend, you made everyone think I was gay, and you tried to seduce a teacher! If anything-"