TRUTH--Intro

"Miss Soyoon?"
.
.
.
"MISS SOYOON!"

"yeshello?" I say half asleep

"Do you plan on paying any attention or would you rather focus your head to your desk?"

"To be completely honest ma'am I would choose the desk over your lecturing any day of the century."

"REALLY! FIRST OFF THE QUESTION WAS RHETORICAL! SECOND GET OUT OF MY CLASS ROOM AND GO TO THE DAMN OFFICE!"

"No problem Mrs. Yang no problem at all."

Good god that fucking teacher is too much. I hate school. And life, but besides the point, irrelevant. I just can't wait to leave this town forever.
.
.
.
I head to the office being the "obedient" student I am and go talk to the Vice Principal, Mr. Lee. He is fair when giving consequences. He isn't real mean and understands where his students are coming from.

I say hello as I walk by the receptionist/office lady and walk in to Mr. Lee's office.

"Can you knock?!"
He shouts with out realizing it is me.

"Yea but I didn't feel like it."
I snarked back.

He looked up
"Ahhh my favorite student! Why are you here already . . . 30 minutes in to school?"

"I think we both know why Mr. Lee. It's Mrs. Yang again. No surprise there. God I hate her! Why must she do everything in her power to ruin my life? Like seriously Mr. Lee can you fire her already?"
I rant in rage.

"You know we can do nothing about it. So she sent you why?"

"Because I feel asleep."

"Why?"

"Why?! I'm tired Mr. Lee!"

"Obviously Soyoon but what is causing it? Are things at home any better? Are they worse?"

"They aren't good. That's all I want to say."

"Ok. No problem Soyoon. You can stay in my office until your first class ends and then I will send you on your way."

"Thank you Mr. Lee."

I go and sit on his couch in his office and read my favorite book.
.
.
.
*ringringring*
There's the bell. Now I have to leave. I bow to Mr. Lee telling him goodbye and thank you. I walk out of his office and get trampled by the most popular stereotypical manboy in my grade. Two words. Park. Jimin.