Truth--1

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you down there."
he scoffed.

OHHHH MYY GOD
can i kill him now?
please?
just a little stab stab?

sorry wozzi the lord but i fucking hate this dude.
the dude that goes around high school controling every one with looks and stupidity.
he picks on the people who cant get back up and praises the ones who do the same.
what kind of person could hurt someone that was being themselves?
sicko.
pyHCO!

"Congrates bean stalk on not running me over completely. pfft-klutz."
i replied,

"A kluz huh? Well ill tell you right now baby, you ran in to me, you should look for tall handsome gods next time you rome the halls."

"What! First nope it was your fault, second dont ever call me baby unless your friend down dhere dont want to feel the warthm of your man hands EVER again, lastly GODS? wtf? Are you that dimwitted that you think we live in ancient greece?"
I said as the bell rang for 2nd
PHYSICAL STUFF GROSS!!!!
"I need to leave you, your stupid is giving me a migrane. Bye manboy. Hope to not see you for sometime, maybe never if i pray to lord jisu hard enough! Bless me please my lord!"
I scream my prayer to be rid of the haterad on legs.
Everyone thinks im crazy already, why not resure them their not wrong but, are they right?
Eh thats opinoinated.
Im ready to do nothing physical in physical education! WWOOOO!! YEEEEAAA!!!

I turn in to the gym and there is comotion about someone or something i dont really care all that much to get in to high school bs, pointless anyway. I put my earbuds in and listen to my playlist that is sporatic to say the least.
Class begins once the teacher got off his ass and did something about the situation.
Kinda wish he didnt tho just because i dont want to do ANYTHING in here so i just wont.
However they were obnociously loud where my anxiety was exceeding.
Its always done that.
When i am overwheelmed.
Side Effects-
Trembling/Shaking
Severe Nausa
Migranes
Crying
Mental Breakdowns
Yes lots more but its only 9:30am and im not even awake enough to swallow my saliva at this point.
Oh well just deal with it.
Just got to deal with it all.