Chomped (A pokemon fanfic)

Chapter One

I look out my window to see children playing and battling their pokemon. I look to my left, and see the pokeball that contains my pokemon; a Mawile. Even though I have a pokemon, I've never been able to set out on my journey because of one stupid reason. My little brother.

My parents are always gone on missions that they can never tell me about, and I'm left here to take care of him. I begin to have brief breaths in the anger. All I want to do is leave, but I'm bound here because of him.

"Hailee, can you make me some cereal?" My brother shouts from the kitchen, as usual. I give one last annoyed breath and reply to him.

"You can get it yourself!" I cross my arms. I let my Mawile named Chompy out of her pokeball.

"Same thing again." I complain to her. She crosses her arms too, obviously feeling as slighted as me. We both want to travel the Hoenn Region.

"Maw-Mawile!" She stomps the floor, but then sees the window behind me, "Maw-Maw-Maw!"

"What is it?" I ask, but then I see what she is trying to tell me. "Oh, that's a good idea!"

My room is on the first floor, so we won't have to jump. This is perfect! We can escape all the responsibilities I have. Someone else will help my little brother, I know that, so it should be fine. I can run away, finally be free. Mom and dad will finally get a babysitter! I almost do a happy dance.

"Okay, let's go!" I grab Chompy's hand, and pull her out the window. And then, we just run as fast as we can away from my little brother.

*******

Hi, this is the authour! Please tell me what you think of my story so far. I like it (Mostly because her main pokemon is Mawile haha). So yeah, thank you for reading!!! 8D