CHapter 3

Chompy and me keep walking until we reach oldale town.

"Maybe we should heal you up!" I said once I saw a few scratches on Chompy's arm from the battle earlier. I didn't want my poor cute little mawile to be hurt! I had to get her to the pokemon center real quick!

"I'll heal your pokemon right now." Says nurse joy when I walk in with my cute pokemon. I have to wait a while before she gives me Chompy back. Praise Helix, I was so worried about her! At least she is okay.

"Maw-mawile!" Chompy squeaked as she spun around cheerfully. I joined in too and we danced for a bit.

"Okay now we should go to petalburg town!" I said when we were done dancing. Chompy seemed to get excited, and we ran as fast as we could to the next town. We also battled some wild pokemon to level her up on the way, and I think she grew 6 levels! She was getting a lot stronger! I was so happy that we were actually on a journy,

When we got into petalburg town, I saw someone standing right in front of the gate. He was really cute, and had silver hair. He was also looking at me and my pokemon. I froze.

Was that silver-haired dreamboat staring at ME!?!?

"Umm hi." I mannaged to say. He was really cute and I didn't know what to do.

"Is that a steel type that you have with you?" His eyes suddenly lit up, and he instantly rushed towards Chompy, "I love steel types!"

Oh, okay, so he was staring at Chompy and not me. That's kindof sad. :(

"It is. Her name is chompy."

"That's a great name! Do you mind if we battle? I am really strong, so I can use one of my weaker pokemon." He smiled, and pulled a pokeball out of his jacket.

"Okay!!" I jumped. Yay, I got to battle with a cute guy.

"Go, beldum!" He yelled, and a beldum appeard. Cool!

"Chompy, use bite!" Chompy landed a critical hit on the beldum, and since it was a psychic type, it was super effective. It left the beldum at 1 hp because of it's sturdy ability.

Crap, stupid sturdy!

"Beldum, tackle, now!" He said. The attack missed, and chompy snickered.

"Bite again!" This time, the beldum fainted.

"YAY CHOMPY!" I squealed, and spun Chompy into a hug.

"Wow." THe boy said, "That's one strong Mawile. You should challenge some gyms."

"I-I should?" I smiled hapily, "I heard that the petalburg one was closed, so rustborogh would be next! But that's kind of far to go alone......."

"Don't worry, I could go with u." He said, and my face lit up.

YAY! I would get to travel through petalburg woods with the really cute trainer!!! :D

++++++++++++++

HEHE! Guess who the cute guy is? (Spoiler alert) IT"S STEVEN!!! FNOEFN

I really like steven btw :3

But yeah, maybe they'll become a ship? :D

WHO KNOWS! read more to find out ;)