Easy Love

Taeyang entered a neatly-looking apartment with gloom on his face. Looking around as if it was his first time in that place. Even though it was the place where he comes home everyday with his lover, Hwiyoung.

Taeyang shook his head. Old lover, he thought.

Looking down, he saw a red hoodie that is abandoned on the floor. Taeyang let out a sad smile. This is...

///

You are like clothes that i forcibly put on. It got too tight so let's break up.

"Taeeee" Hwiyoung groaned as he rolled on the floor with a pout on his face.

"Stop rolling around. It looks too cute." Tae hid a small smile.

"Am I?" Hwi stopped rolling and faced Taeyang with a grin.

"Yeah yeah." He just sighed before turning his back at him.

After a few seconds, Hwiyoung spoke up again. "Tae."

Taeyang hummed in response.

"I think you look cuter." Taeyang choked on air before facing Hwiyoung. "Whats with you?" He said while blushing and looking at the grinning younger man.

"Youre wearing my hoodie." He said pointing at the red hoodie that Taeyang is wearing. Taeyang looked at his clothes before speaking.

"It looked so comfortable that i had to wear it..." He trailed off before peeking at Hwiyoung. "But if you want me to give it back... Sorry." He said gripping the hem of the hoodie.

"No no." He waves his hands in front in attempt to stop him. "Take it. It looks better on you."

Hwiyoung smiled before rolling around once again missing the way Taeyang almost combust in redness.

"Just go to bed!" Tae said turning his back once again.

"But youre not there." Hwi pouted cutely.

Tae looked at his lover for a moment before closing his eyes and sighing.

"Fine..."

///

He went further into the apartment and saw a small crack on the wall, just little enough to have a hard time noticing it.

He bended down and gently touched the small crack. He frowned sadly. How come i havent notice this small crack between us?

///

From some point, there was a crack then we broke apart.

"Taeyang."
"Hwi?"
"Don't you ever get bored staring at me?"
"Never." Taeyang said happily. "You look amazing every day."
"Tae."
Taeyang hummed in response.
He stopped for a moment, as if collecting his thoughts, before breathing in heavily.
"What's wrong?" He peeked on Hwiyoung's face.
"Nothing. I was just gonna tell you that I will be going to the arcades with Chani tomorrow." He said brushing it off.
"What? But arent we gonna watch movies tomorrow?" Tae said confused.
He sighed. "That's at night right? Im only going with him in the morning."
"Oh." Taeyang settled down and just continued to snuggle to Hwiyoung on their bed.
"What? Did you think I was gonna be out all day and night with him?"
Taeyang nodded. "You two are very close that you might forget the time and me, i guess."
Hwi looked at him wide-eyed before laughing loudly.
"That wont happen, Yoo." He held Taeyang's cheek before whispering. "I love you too much for that to happen."
He giggled. "I love you too Hwi."