Chp.21 Morning

Back to Earth at Marco's House, Star and (Yn) were both still sleeping. (Yn) wakes up first, yawns, looks at Star making him smile and kiss her on the forehead. He slowly gets up from bed so he wont make noises to wake up Star. He stretched for a bit, he was still shirtless and only had sweatpants on. He then leaves the room and goes downstairs. Once he went downstairs he realizes that Marco and Jackie were both at the couch sleeping.

(Yn): Well, they had a fun night.

He goes to the restroom and starts brushing his teeth, then suddenly Star somehow came by to say good morning to (Yn).

Star: Morning.

Star was leaning at the wall with (Yn)'s shirt on and covering her panties.

(Yn): Morning.

Star approaches to (Yn) and hugs him from the back.

Star: How you slept?

(Yn): Pretty good, and you?

Star: Great *giggles*

(Yn): Hehe, Yea I guess we both slept good.

Star: Yea.

(Yn): turns around and hugs Star.

(Yn): Hey, just a heads up, Marco and Jackie are in the living room.

Star: F-For real?!

(Yn): Yea, but don't worry they sleeping.

Star: Ok, good we have to change and they don't have to find out.

(Yn): Good idea.

Star: Here.

Star takes off (Yn)'s sweater and (Yn) just notice that she was still naked but only has her panties on, once she took it off, (Yn) sees Star's Mammas.

(Yn): Ehm...Wow...

Star: What....Oh right!

Star covers herself with a towel.

(Yn): I mean ... its ok ...really...

Star: Hehe, sorry.

(Yn): Its ok star....

Star: Hehe, o-okay...anyways Ima go change.

Star leaves the restroom and heads to her room to change. (Yn) picks up his shirt and puts it on. Then he goes to Star's room to get his shoes but once he got there he sees Star changing and makes him blush. Star realizes that (Yn) was there, observing the body she had.

Star: *giggles* what silly?

(Yn): N-Nothing...its just ... I can't stand your body...

Star: hehe, you like it?

Star picks her left shoulder up and grabs her hair, like if she was a model.

(Yn): Wow...

Star: okay, you've seen enough now go, I have to change for real.

(Yn): Oh, right...right.

(Yn) grabs his shoes and leaves Star's room.

*Let's skip this whole thing :p*

Like 7 minutes later, they both end up finishing changing.

(Yn): Oh, your finished.

Star: Yea.

(Yn): Okay let's go downstairs to see if their awake.

Star: Okay.

They both went downstairs together and seeing Marco and Jackie waking up barley.