O1

each plot with have the wanted grouping, plot summary and extra note if needed. (the writing in the equal signs is the extra note)

unromantic:

will add more if i think of any

romantic:

(gxb) - after a bad breakup, B goes to the club to get drunk and forget about them. B meets A at the club and flirts with them drunkily, but wakes up on their couch back home soon after. They can't remember anything from the night before except for when they flirted with A. B deals with the hangover and goes to university/work the next day, and notices A around the place. B tries to hide from A, but ends up being spotted a while later. The two talk about the night before.
= A could've ended up falling for B (or vis versa), or B could use A to get their ex jealous but then end up really falling in love =

(bxb or gxg) - A and C have been dating for a couple of months now. A is a popular cheerleader/football player, whilst C was just your average student, until they started dating A. Now overcome with popularity, C changes and becomes a total d*ck. After a couple more months, A finds out that C has been cheating on A with B, another popular (perhaps more popular?) student. A and B, instead of fighting each other, decide to get revenge on C through multiple incidents and pranks. Along the way the two end up falling for each other.
= cliche plot, ik, but i still find it pretty cute =