🍼17🍼

No one's POV

Taemin is freezing on the bench and hugs himself. He is still little, so it is even harder to be like this. Taemin cries for hours so now he is tired, but he can't sleep because of hunger and cold.

Meanwhile Minho woke up in his house. It feels empty and sad. He missed Taemin so much, but his father told him that Taemin doesn't want to speak with him. Minho's heart turned into cold stone once again and he thinks that it won't melt again. Taemin was the only person is his life who loved him not because of his money. Taemin was pure and innocent but now he is gone. Minho got up from bed and got ready for going at work. He is blankly staring on the road and arrived at the building. He stopped his car and sighed. How is he going to survive another day without Taemin?

Minho's POV

I am slowly walking toward entrance of my company. Another boring day is waiting for me and then I will go back into my empty house. I sighed and see a beggar laying on bench. At least I am not like him. I pulled out my wallet and take few bills. I come closer to the beggar and the money slipped out of my fingers. It is Taemin!

I kneeled next to him and shake his shoulder.

"Taemin!"

He doesn't respond or open his eyes. He is so cold and pale and his lips are blue. How can he be so cold and still alive? He is only wearing a pyjama and his feet are bare. I take of my thick woollen coat and wrapped it around him. I am still trying to wake him up, but he isn't responding.

I called Jonghyun to take us home. His office is near, so he is here soon and starts to drive. I am on backseat with Taemin. The heater is on maximum and I unbotton my shirt and then pressed his cold thin body to me. My body heat must be enough for now. His head is resting on my shoulder and I am kissing his forehead. We arrived home and I hurry upstairs with Taemin in my arms. I quickly ran warm bath and slowly lowered him in the water. Jonghyun is helping me with rubbing his limbs. Taemin is still terribly cold but he is breathing. After the bath I quickly diapered him and dressed him in the warmest onesie.

 After the bath I quickly diapered him and dressed him in the warmest onesie

Taemin is now warm and I tucked him in my bed. Jonghyun hands me bottle of warm formula and I put the teat between his lips.

"Minnie ..."

I whisper in his ear and hope that he will suck. After few seconds he starts to suck on the bottle and I stroke his hair. His eyes are still closed but at least he is drinking. He drank only half of the bottle and then started to cough. I lift him and pat his back until he stopped coughing but then he starts to cry.

"Daddy....."

Taemin is weakly hugging me and I rock back and forth with him in my arms.

"Taemin what were you doing on the streets?"

He still cries but managed to say something about old meanie who wants hurt Minnie and daddy. Is he speaking about Park or about other man? I ensure him that everything will be okay and wait until he fell asleep. I go downstairs and think about what happened to him. Why was he there? And only in pyjama? The big bruise on his shoulder and hurt leg, like he feels really bad. His bare feet look like he ran many kilometres. But why?

I have a headache because there are so many questions and I have no answers. Taemin has a fever so I prepare bottle with juice and medicine. He is sucking on the bottle while I am wrapping cold wet towel around his chest.

"Daddy do you hate Minnie because he left you?"

Taemin looks so pitiful and fragile. His eyes are red from crying and he has runny nose.

"No Minnie I love you. Nothing will change it."

I am rubbing his back and feed him bowl of strong chicken soup.

"Minnie was scared daddy."

His lower lip is trembling and his fragile hands wrapped around my neck. Taemin has terrible cough so Jonghyun brought us some Tylenol and of course that Kibum stormed in my house too. He was broken after Taemin left so now he is almost hysterical and hugs Taemin.

"My baby!"

Kibum is holding Taemin in his lap and kiss every inch of his face.

"Taeminie can you tell umma why you ran away from your father?"

Taemin is crying again but told us everything what his father said. My blood is boiling with anger but what can I do? I can't kill Park.

In two days he came in my office. Taemin is luckily with Kibum so he doesn't meet this scum again. Park is acting like he has no idea where is his son or why he has ran away. I am trying to stay calm and put the pen which I was holding on desk.

"Don't try this ever again. If you come close to Taemin or me or my family, then I won't hesitate and speak about your illegitimate son who you wanted to lock and hurt."

Park gulped and looked away.

"You don't understand ..."

I snarl and hit the desk with my palms.

"I understand very good! You are stupid motherfucker who isn't good enough to be with or love Taemin so don't come closer!"

He left and I am trying to work again but I am too angry. I throwed the pen away and drive home where is my baby boy waiting for me.