2

Jungkook pov

"what are you waiting for? Get in."

"you know what on second thought i'm reconsidering that offer. I'll be on my way. Bye beac-" but before i could finish my sentence he grabbed my hoodie hood and pulled me back.

"oh c'mon. It's just a billion dollar limousine. What's the worse that could happen? Oh btw one scratch is a thousand dollars and it belongs to the boss. There you feel better now?"

I facepalmed. Myself physically and mentally. Is he that stupid?

"nope. No i am not."

"please don't tell me I said all that out loud."

"ok. I won't."

At this point I'm smashing my head on the car window. Wait... Car window?

"when the fudge did you..."

" after i finished telling you about the boss' limousine."

"okkk then ninja."

"thanks."

"you're not welcome."

3rd person pov

The car ride was long and boring. The whole way, Jackson was talking about the  cute guy he liked. His name was Mark and he kept going on and on abouthow he has the cutest eyes or prettiest smile.

And meanwhile he was doing that, Jungkook was looking outside the window bored as fudge.

"are we there yet?"

"nope."

"How bout now?"

"nope."

"now?"

"no.."

"ho-"

Before he could finish his sentence, a ball of crumpled up paper was stuffed inside his mouth.

"shuddup will ya?"

Jungkook spitted out the ball of paper in his face. Did i mention the ball was covered with his saliva? And also i should probably mention that he hasn't brushed his teeth for weeks now because of his dad. Yeah...

Should i also say that Jackson is vomitting right now?

Yes. It was that bad of a smell. And he had it all over his face...

____

Guys please follow me if you want to get notified about any new stories i write. I tend to just write whatever i have.

And also please vote for it if you liked it. Sometimes i don't update because i feel that you guys don't like the story.