Part 1- Chapter 7

"Yep. You are gonna be the bridesmaid with my sister."Marie said. "Why do you look so surprised?"

"Well I thought with...you know...what I did and stuff you'd be less likely to give me the position"

"Technically it's not such a great position considering I didn't ask you days before the wedding. My sister is the main you're kinda just an extra for show."

"Wow...that's so candor and kinda mean..but whatever after what I did to you I guess you have every right to be."

"Okay let's go to the dressing room. God I'm so nervous I hope I don't get my period all of a sudden."
***

"That was a nice ceremony" Dick commented.

"Yeah..I guess.."I said absentmindedly.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Um...you can go home there are some things I need to take care of."

Dick frowned "I can't -"

I cut him off. "Look I need to get some thing sorted out and I'm sure Bruce needs you on important business." Right then Dick got a call and glanced at it with a worried look on his face.

"You're right he needs me." And Dick left.

Marie had already changed and left for her honeymoon. I stayed a bit and chatted with Tania(Marie's sister) and her friends. They were nice.

I prepared to leave and get ready for my date. Tania called out."Hey you leaving."

I answered in affirmative.

"I forgot to tell you earlier. My sis said you should meet her next week. You should call her about the details though."

"Why didn't she just tell me?"

Tania shrugged."Bye enjoy the rest of your afternoon."

"Bye. You too."

####

Al met me at the mansion. "Trust you had a good day."

"Yep. Was a good wedding." I sighed." Al...can I ask you a question?"

"Depends on what it is."

"I..." I shook my head. "I'm going to change and maybe rest."

"Shall I get some lunch ready for you miss?"

"Nah. I'm good. I'll take some water though." I said and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I removed my shoes and walked up the stairs.

I changed into a one hand off shoulder light yellow top and a pair of jean shorts. I sat on my bed and sighed.

What am I really doing here? I mean the land is great and everything but I already have a home. Gosh! I need to be on the move. However I need to figure out how to magick of Marie's necklace. Argh...

I was sitting cross legged on my bed. Okay I needed to meditate. I'd never meditated on land. It might be difficult as compared to water. Meditating showed a mermaid a lot of things. It made you see things inside yourself ,unlocked some aspects of your powers and showed you hidden truths. The thing was in Titanica every mermaids and merman had water sorcery no matter how small or big. However the most powerful water sorcery was the one that the ruler of the time possessed. Which is what I had. The sea mage had said I had yet to unlock my full power. Well...whatever. The Soris which was the name of the most powerful magic in Titanica was passed on from girl to girl. So if I unlocked a new skill my heir,who could be any girl in Titanica would possess it and so on. So I basically possessed skills my predecessors had unlocked.