first

The first time we met, I was in a funeral

The first time we met, I was in a funeral. My aunt had died and even though my mom badly remembered her name, she still insisted on going.

I tried to waist as much time as possible at home, however, I only managed to be a few minutes late. My mom got there first, but before leaving the house, with a deadly gaze, she told me: "I hope you'll go. And if you don't, I'll kill you with my own hands."

Thirty minutes was the maximum I could. I showered not so fast but also it wasn't that slow, did everything I had to do and left the house.

Getting to the place, there were many funerals happening at the same time, being divided only by a white curtain. I walked inside one of them, and I could tell that it was my aunt inside that casket, surrounded by different types of flowers. To tell you the truth, I've never seen that woman's face in my whole life, not even once. So I really had no consideration for her, and I was there just to satisfy my mom.

And for some reason, my aunt was not the only person I didn't know there, but also everyone else. I asked myself where all those relatives came from. And because of that, I couldn't find my mom, where the hell was her?

Everyone there was singing a random song about something I couldn't tell with their eyes closed, when I felt a sudden urge to sneeze. I couldn't hold it back and ended up sneezing, but the problem is that my sneeze isn't like other people's sneezes; it was different, loud, scandalous and unique.

The music stopped playing, everyone opened their eyes and directed them to me, with ugly expressions. I got really embarrassed and just wanted to hide my face somewhere.

I noticed a boy with almost the same height as me, a little smaller, probably around my age, standing, controlling his laughter. He was actually handsome, but he was laughing at my sneeze.

"You idiot, your aunt's funeral is right there!" My mom screamed.

"My ear! Mom! Let go!" She pinched my ear and dragged me by it.

"You're lucky I recognize your sneeze, Jisung!"

I noticed the boy who controlled his laughter now laughing a little wider, covering his mouth.

I just frowned and got dragged by my mom.

.

hey people!
so this is gonna be a very very short fanfic, but i hope you like it anyways! also, as english is not my first language, you can correct me if you find any mistakes! thank you~