third

The third time, I was at a bakery

The third time, I was at a bakery. My mom knows I hate walking, but even though she demanded me to go buy some bread. Just the two of us live in our house, man! It ain't my fault if my mom was a machine of eating bread.

That day, I was wearing old shorts, a blue shirt with small holes here, dirty marks there, and pink slides that were almost black now.

It was incredible the way my mom always found a way to not buy me new things; a ripped shirt? oh, no problem, we staple it. My slides are old? Well, at least they still protect your feet.

I bought some bread, and when I was already about to leave the bakery, my old slides wanted to fool me and one of them broke and flew to the air.

I fell.

And the bag did the same thing as my slide.

I got up, while some silent laughs and a louder one filled the room. I just ingored that and walked up to the baker.

"Hey, you didn't close the bag right and all my bread fell." I moved a little to the side so he could see. "Look, all over the floor!"

"No, it was your slide, I saw that." The man answered indifferent.

"Yes, it was your fault. Give me more bread."

"I was watching when your slide broke, it's your fault if you didn't buy a new one sooner."

One hand on my waist and the other one pointing at his face, again.

"This is robbing! You're a robber, baker!"

"I'm gonna hit you with a baguette!" He lifted his hand with a big bread, making the threat.

"Hit me and you'll see!"

Before being attacked by the baguette, I noticed a boy getting in front of me.

It was him.

The boy from the funeral and the bus, who laughed at me. Giggle.

"Five in one bag, and two in another, please." His voice was very soft and calm.

The baker gave giggle the two bags with a frown, and the boy handed me the bigger one. "Take this. It's yours."

"B-but, no! What is... Where am I?" I was blushing pretty hard. I confess you that this was the first time this happened, I never got this red when someone gave me food.

"Accept this, it's a present." Giggle shook the bag as for me to take it, and so I did.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Lee Minho, nice to meet you." He lifted his hand for me to shake it, so I did. "And yours is..?"

"Jisung..." I signed. "Han Jisung."

After that, I said a short goodbye and walked away, after a few seconds I looked back and saw him smiling.

I died in twenty two languages.

.

tbh i laughed at the "hit u with a baguette"