Chapter 4: Trouble Brewing

It's the second day of school and my first period was science, an excuse to sleep. I approached the class and the teacher greeted me

" Hello, you are a new face what's your name sweetie, I'm Mrs Choi" " Hi Mrs Choi, my name's Hana"

"What a beautiful name , why don't you introduce yourself to the class" she replied. Ugh I hate introducing myself especially in front of these disrespectful students.

" Hey everyone, my name's Hana please take care of me " Everyone started snickering while I was heading to my new seat that the teacher placed me in. " She looks like a slut" one of the girls said. " She looks so hot " one of the boys said. I let it past me , I  do not want to waste my energy on them especially in the morning. I was sat next to a girl, she looked friendly. " Hey Hana, I'm Sakura I hope we can be friends" she said while smiling. I immediately smiled back and said " hey Sakura nice to meet you and same "

We had science for two hours, oh it was a nightmare. The whole time I was in that class, I was staring at the clock. The bell suddenly rang and everyone started rushing to the door to go for break. " I'll show you around the school today if that's alright with you " " thank you that'll be great Sakura." We both headed towards the cafeteria. 

I was going to put my things into my locker, but someone had barged past me and I dropped all my books. " NO SORRY?! " I shouted at the person. The person halted and turned to face me. He was handsome and his hair seemed soft and I just wanted to go up to him and run my hands through it. 

He smirked, dimples visible " not in my dictionary baby girl " he said and started walking away. I scoffed loudly. He is very rude and arrogant, it doesn't suit his looks at all. Sakura came running to me and helped me with my things before we went to the cafeteria. 

The cafeteria was loud and chaotic, it hardly seemed like there was a table to sit at. " My friends are sat at the table in the middle, let's go " Sakura said. Sakura's friends were really friendly just like her, I'm glad I met people that are nice and approachable. They all started introducing themselves." Hi my name's Eunha, I'm Sakura's best friend. "Eunha has short brown hair and she is quite petite.   " Hello my name's Yerin" Yerin has faint dimples which make her look cute and she has chubby cheeks ( like me haha). " I'm Somi " Somi seems like a very quiet person, someone who minds her own business which isn't bad. " Hi I'm Jihyo! " Jihyo is very loud it seems and she is very energetic like a child. It was nice meeting them and hopefully I'll become close to them all within a few weeks. We were all busy chatting away until someone interrupted. It was that rude guy that barged into me. " You're new here right? I'm Jihoon" he said while winking. well no shit Sherlock. I looked at him disgusted by what he just did. He leaned forward and said " Maybe you can meet me up at the rooftop and we can you know..." He chuckled darkly. I went all red. I had to teach this guy a lesson about messing with me. I slapped him and everyone had their eyes on me. After that, I ran out of there. 

[Jihoon's POV]

 I can't believe that bitch slapped me. I'll have to teach her lesson for that. She won't know what's coming to her. She thinks  she can slap me and do anything about it, I don't think so. 

[Authors POV]

Hana arrived in the secluded corridor, making her way to her locker. A strong force had pushed her against the lockers, that force being Jihoon. His breath tickled her neck while he glared at her. She was frozen on the spot, both staring into each other's eyes as if they were in a trance. A few seconds later, Hana snapped out of the trance and pushed him away, she started walking off but Jihoon gripped onto her wrist tightly. " Let go of me you jerk" she struggled to get out of his grasp. " You think you're just going to get away with that huh?!" Jihoon replied angrily. " Watch out from now, baby girl because I'm going to make your life a living hell" 

" I'm not afraid of you, do whatever you want I don't care, don't think  you can just mess with me because I'm not a shy and scared girl to get intimidated by your empty threats." she said. Jihoon's grip had loosened and Hana pulled away and started heading to her next class. 

[Authors Note]

This chapter took longer to type than the others so I hope it's better. A lot of new characters have been introduced especially Jihoon who is going to be one of the main characters, a very interesting one in fact. Keep enjoying the story guys :)