Main Characters

Characters:

Violette Grei- a 14 year old girl that dreamth of having the deadliest gang in the whole country. That's why she started to train in the age of 8 without her parents knowing it. And she also dreamth of having a boyfriend- handsome, cute, gentleman, brave one- that will be her first and last. But the question is, will she be able to find her ideal guy? and will she be able to have a deadly gang and have her as a leader?

Traze Skye- a 16 year old boy that loves hanging out with his friends. A gangster. An easy-go-lucky type. A rebel. Has dreamth of his parents to show him that they love him and accept him as their son. But has never dreamth of having a girl that will stay with her forever. Wanna know why? Find it out.

Macey Fern- a 14 year old girl that loves to hang-out with guys. but had never tried to make-out. For short, she's a playgirl. She's just an easy-go-lucky type of a person. She's a fashionista. Has a sense in fashion but no sense when she talks. Will someone make her heart go crazy and make her drop the title 'miss playgirl'?

Faustus Melf- a 15 year old boy. Traze's bestfriend since childhood. Was also a gangster. A silent type of guy. Taking things seriously. He's a one man word. Never thought of a having a girlfriend. Hates noisy type of girls. He loves reading books and listening to soft type of music. He says it's relaxing. Will this Mr. Serious find his match?

Now that you've met them,

Let the story begin. :)