CH-1

Hello my name is Robyn Black I am the 3rd in command's daughter of my pack the Whitewash Valley Pack, I'm the oldest out of me and my brother Nick. I am 15 turning 16 in about a week and it's pretty amazing to tell you the truth. Why you ask?? It's because on your 16th birthday is where you can shift into you wolf. I'm 5"9 with blue piercing eyes and white blond hair which if you ask me it matches our packs name perfectly. I'm best friends with the Alpha's children Holly and Joseph and the Beta's son Alex. Not to boost or anything but it's quite nice because I never felt so protected form the higher ranking males of the pack and because the Beta's only had sons I'm like their daughter since my mom and Alex's mom are BFF's.

By the way if you haven't got the idea I'm a werewolf my into family is if you wanna call us that there's an Alpha and Luna White with their son and daughter Holly and Joseph, then there's the Beta and his Mate Dan and Josie with their 2 sons Alex and Adam their not twins but their parents wanted to use the letter A for the kids for some reason then their the 3rd in command's which of course is my parents Jack and Lilly Black and their kids being me and my 9 year old brother Nick.

I'm quite excited about my Birthday because well lets just say me and my best friend Alex the future Beta of the pack is it's his birthday too, we were born 3 minutes and 30 seconds apart me being the oldest which I tend to annoy him about he is such a dork when he pouts but we both end up laughing on our asses when he pouts anyway since we are going to shift into our wolfs on our birthday we are going to have a party after we shifted as we will be ready to find our mates but I really went Alex to be my mate as we literally grew up together and it will break my heart if he isn't.

Anyway that's enough about well me and My pack I have to go back to look after my brother I swear he isn't human haha got it he isn't human because he's a werewolf, oh never mind, I have to look after my annoying brother after we finish school because he is only 9, I really hope they don't want me to babysit him on my birthday right, but at least I get paid for it for 4 hours I get $55 because of me losing hours of homework time which I will have to do after I find what this rugrat wants for dinner. I normally love my brother but because I'm about to shift into my wolf I'm getting more and more of a bitch towards him as he annoys me and he pulls pranks now I normally love pranks and stuff but my wolf is stirring up and mom always said Don't piss off a she-wolf just before she shifts as you will become her target when she is in her wolf for the first 30 minutes well I hope my brother listens or guess what lil bro I'm coming for youuuuuu JK the pack needs him if my mate is in another pack or in a higher rank. 

Ok so this is the first part of my book if you wanna call it that I just want to see what you think and if you wanted me to do POV's on other chapter's and stuff and what your thoughts of this and I will update it tomorrow