Chapter 1

Hey my name is Kat 18 I live in an apartment with my best friend Skylar/Sky in California. Hope you enjoy ^.^ thank you.

(Kat POV)

Once again, a sleepless night nothing new. I looked over to Sky and smiled.

I walked over to Sky and I was about to laugh my ass off, but I held it in. I jumped on her twin size bed and screamed "SKYLAR!!!"

  She jumped up pushed me off the bed. "What The Fuck" she shouted I got up laughing I actually almost fell down again.

"Do you want to go to Walmart?" she looked at me like I was retarded.

She slid out of her bed putting on shorts and a Pierce The Veil crop top. I walked to my dresser pulled out shorts and a Black Veil Brides crop top. I grabbed knee pads so did Sky I grabbed my phone for vlogging, and we both got are skateboards which we sprayed are names on them.

We threw our skateboards in the back of our black Hummer I looked at my phone it was 2:47am.

(Sky POV)

Kat drove us to Walmart because she doesn't trust me even though I have a driver license. When we drove in to the parking lot there was probably 10 people, we grabbed are skateboards and walk into Walmart.

She grabbed her phone from her pocket and started vlogging. She started with " Hey guys its just Kas here we're just about to walk into Walmart".

We walked in and Kat pointed the camera on both of us and we both said "were here to f*ck sh*t up" She paused the video.

We throw are boards to the ground jumping on, and we just kind of skated down the rows of products clothes and the groceries.

(Kat POV)

I started the vlogging again  "Aye its you're girl Kat here. I'm just skating around Walmart looking for some sleeping equipment, because we are gonna be spending the night here at Walmart."