~Chapter Nine~

The person had a high pitched clown voice.

"Now they tell, your in the game, your losing our game, be careful your added, better run time to pay the price and thank your friends, that's polite." The clown said.

The phone hung up...

"Wow! Thanks guys!" Lukas said running to his room.

"Lukas! Wait!" Emily yelled but heard the door slam. Jonah Hugged Emily and then Kristina went to knock in his door... the door slid open.

"Uh... Lukas?" Kristina said.

There was a silence. She walked in his room and noticed the open window...he was gone. She ran downstairs and outside and saw a trail of footprints in the dirt. She followed them until it went to an abandoned insane asylum from sometime in the 1970's. She could hear Luke yelling.

HELP!" Luke yelled. So Kristina walked straight in like the idiot she was and she immediately saw Luke.

"What are you doing?" Asked Kristina while untying Luke from a chair. Luke laughed.

"What's so funny? Are you okay?" She said slowly backing away.

"I'm fine." Luke said standing up. Luke grabbed Kristina's arm and threw her in the chair and tied her up and left to go back home.

"Where's Kristina?" Emily Asked Luke.

"With the clowns eighth about now." Luke said. She stood up and walked towards Luke.

"WHAT?!" She yelled while slapping Luke in the face. Emily walked outside before anyone could stop her and followed the prints outside like what Luke told her and she found Kristina.

"Emily!" Kristina whisper yelled.

"What is this place?" Emily Asked.

"I don't know Just help me!" Kristina yelled. Emily tried to untie Kristina but the clowns heard Kristina yell and they tied Emily to another chair next to Kristina...

To Be Continued...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-