Chapter 7

Savannah's POV:

I'm in the classroom and now I don't know what is up next for the first day of my new school 

I see josh looking at me blushing as he leans next to my desk.

"Hey beautiful, do you wanna go out with me tonight?" Josh asked.

"Uh, no thanks. I'm still getting used to the environment here." I Said.

We then saw Will, bijuumike, John and Ben all walk in the classroom.

"Can't believe you did that Will!" Ben chuckled.

Will, of course, laughs. I kinda chuckled as well.

"Alright, so now let's do the little tradition we usually do." John Said.

"And that is?" I asked.

"You have to sing to us!" Bijuumike Said

Will's POV:

I saw Savannah as she looked real nervous.

She reached to her phone and put on the instrumental for "don't you dare forget the sun" by Get Scared.

"You're a mess tangled with your confidence.

You think you haven't sinned.

Well, you're unstoppable.

Your walls are impassable." She sang.

Me and the others were in awe because her voice is god damn beautiful.

When she finished singing, all of us clapped. Everyone that is, except for Zoe and Gabby.

"WOW! I have not heard such a beautiful voice before!" Bijuumike Said.

"So true. 7-day theory!" Ben exclaimed.

"Shut the fuck up about your 7-day theory idea." John laughed.

I was just smiling because I haven't heard such a beautiful voice before.

I saw Zoe as she went out of the classroom, and Gabby followed her.

She then put on the instrumental for one of my friends BATIM songs, welcome home.

And I swear, I haven't heard an amazing metal scream from a girl before.

After she was finished singing, we were all amazed.

"Another beautiful voice!" Ben Said. "21/10!"

Suddenly, the bell rang.

"Alright everyone, you can leave." I Said. "Savannah, I would like to see you for a moment."

Savannah then walked up to my desk.

"Am I in trouble?" Savannah asked with her head down.

"No, I just wanna know, how your voice is sooo beautiful." I Said.

"You don't need to know because your voice is already beautiful." Savannah replied.

She then put her head down again and I saw what looked like a tear go through her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"When I was at my old school, all the kids would tease me when I sing." Savannah Said lifting her head up.

I went up to her and hugged her.

"Don't worry, Savannah." I Said. You're gonna be ok."

I didn't gave a shit that one of the shirts that I got recently was getting covered with Savannah's tears, because Savannah is our new student, and she is still worried about what's going on.