1

jeon jiyeon ran to the bus stop as she saw people getting on the bus already,she quickly queued to entered the bus.

she panted and got in,looking around the bus to find an empy spot but unluckily,there's none.

jiyeon sighed and just stood while holding onto a pole,in front of him was boy,she knows him,kim sunwoo.he was kinda popular in her school for his cold personality.she guessed he was dating shin ara,the diva of fhe school.but it also somehow looks like ara was the one who clinged onto him,while sunwoo just ignored and pushed her away.he was playing his phone focusly while earphone tucked inside his ear.

there was an empty spot beside him,but he placed his bag so it's full she guessed.

she stared at him as she thought that he really do has a good looking face like everyone said,his side profile is really amazing.

she shook her head,trying to remove all of her thoughts about sunwoo.she stared outside of the window.

it was spring season,cherry blossoms can be seen everywhere.it were very pretty,absolutely beautiful.it was pink in colour as it makes the atmosphere brighter

her eyes shine ,looking at all of cherry blossoms,sunwoo spared a glance at her,his eyes stared at hers which were looking outside.

he felt something inside him,but he continued playing his phone,until the bus stopped at both of their stop.

jiyeon turned and get off the bus,she separated way with sunwoo,she walked all alone and sunwoo,the opposite,walked with his friends.his friends started chatting but him,he just kept his eyes on his phone.

he didn't even laugh or even smile.

"sunwoo,can you please at least smile for once?"hwall asked,while he just rolled his eyes.

"that's just him we all know,no one can change him."eric said,giggling.

what if there's one person,who can change him into a whole different person?

whom can make him smile and laugh everyday?

"jeon jiyeon,why didn't you do what i ask you to?"ara said,while pushing her,she stepped aback,.

"i can't do that,you should do your work to get your own grades"she said,not looking at ara.

"are you scared?why aren't you looking at me?"ara said again.

she didn't answer,then ara pulled her hair,making her screamed.

"stop it!"she shouted,while tears rolling down her cheeks.

"so now are you brave to not do what i want?"ara said,still pulling her hair

a hand grabbed ara's wrist,yanked it away.

"stop it,would you?"he said,kim sunwoo.

",you guys were too loud."he said,and walked past them.

"sunwoo~~oppa,it's not what you think it is"ara chased him,leaving jiyeon there.she walked to the washroom.

she washed her face,and combed back her hair,thanks god,there's always a comb in her pocket.

jiyeon make sure her appearance looked neat,not to impress boys,but she is just that neat.

when she got out of the washroom,there was someone,leaning against the exit,playing his phone.

"kim sunwoo"she said,as he turned to her.still no expression on his face.

"are you going to the infirmary?"he asked,wow kim sunwoo,since when are you interested in other peoples?

she shook her head

"thanks for earlier,by the way"she said,and walked past him,straight to the class.

sunwoo too,went to his class as he took one last glance at her.