3

Three Days.
That's how long it's been since Lauren has spoken to Normani and Ally.
That comment about Lucy had really struck a nerve with her.
Camila had started at her school, and like expected she immediately tried to befriend Ally and Normani.

Lauren was planning on talking to the girls today, she had missed them like crazy. She was just trying to prove a point. Her main plan went out the window however when Lauren had caught Ally talking to Cabello. They were laughing and giggling as if they'd been friends for all their life.
Lauren let out a scoff as she angrily marched away from the shorter female

"Lauren Wait! "
Ally called before excusing herself from her and Camila's conversation.

Lauren didn't let up. She just continued to walk, well..up until Ally grabbed her arm
"What do you want."
Lauren hissed venomously

"To talk."
Ally responded

Lauren looked at the latter before shaking her head
"Oh, you mean like how you were talking to Cabello?"

"She's a nice girl!"
Ally argued

"I'm a Nice Girl!"

"Lauren this is not a competition."

"You are correct because she's not a part of this friend group."

Normani was walking down the hall when she heard the commotion, causing her to walk to her two friends
"What's going on?"

"She's a traitor!"
Lauren accused.

Normani just sighed. She had secretly had one or two conversations with Camila herself but she wasn't going to spill that information to the distressed latter.
"Laur..Sweet heart; You need to relax. Why don't you want her to befriend Camila?"

Lauren looked at Normani with a blank expression because honestly, she didn't know why. She just didn't like her.
"I told you guys. I don't trust her"
The Cuban mumbled.

Normani took the female into a hug, followed by Ally. They probably looked super odd, just sort of huddling in the hallway

"I'm sorry guys. For ignoring you"
Lauren apologized

As for Camila, her 3rd day of school was going great. So far she had befriended a few people including Dinah Hansen and a shy boy named Shawn Mendez. They all had a few classes together, and they seemed to have similar personalities.

"Yo Mila"
Dinah grinned, looking at the shorter female.

"Yeah Dinah?"

"Let's go party tonight"

Camila looked at her new friend with a look that held hesitance, because Karla Camila Cabello wasn't a partier. She could barely stand up correctly when sober, how could people expect her to do it while drunk.
But on the other hand, a party would allow her to bond with her current friends and make more in the process.
"Okay."
Camila finally mumbled.

"Great!"
Dinah yelled.
"I'll pick you up around..7:30 yeah?"

Camila nodded before wandering off into the halls. On her way to her locker she ran into the girl she remembered as Ally
"Hey, Ally right?"

Ally nodded with a smile
"That's me"

Camila grinned. This girl was so polite.
"I don't mean to bother you but, do you have any tips on how I can make more friends? You seem like a really good person to ask"

Ally nodded
"No problem, hun. My friends and I eat lunch together in the pavilion outside, by the library everyday. Feel free to join us"

"Sounds good! See you then, Ally"