Chapter 3.

The car was quite if Eli kept it under 5 miles per hour. But when he turned his siren on all three boys turned around.

Eli drove up to the boys rolling down his window. "Excuse me boys, are you lost? It's not very safe walking on the side of the road." He spoke to the the young boy in glasses.

Chandler laughed uncomfortably. "Well, uh. Our car broke down."

"Where?." Eli asked.

Jeff pointed towards back where his friends came from. "Somewhere back there, I think it was kern street, if I remember the sign correctly." He laughed.

Eli hummed amused. "That's pretty far away, from where your are right now." He lied. Eli sat up a bit gesturing his head.

"Get in the car, I know a hotel, Its not to far. I'll take you there and we'll get your car when the sun comes up."

Jeff and Chandler looked at eachother  and nodded. Gladly that they came upon an officer so late at night. Kurt shortly followed after in the back with his friends.

He closed his door and the car doors lock instantly. He frowned his eyebrows looking at the man through the bars that were separating the front and back.

The man rolled up Window and pulled out a gas mask out of the glove compartment putting it on.

The officer took a last look at kurt who was the only one paying attention and winked.

Kurt gasp with wide eyes and the driver pushed a button from his dashboard and white gas flowed from the air conditioner vent.

***

It was just a dull, dizzy, confusing, and incomprehensible middle state of being.

He blinked again, and oh, were those eyelids heavy to move. He began to seep into consciousness, and everything felt worse.

He blinked again and the world in front of became to take hazy shape.

And he was scared, because he didn't know where he was. He was facing the ceiling on his back on a very uncomfortable bed with wood paneled, and the room was dimly light, something beside him was a lamp? That was besides a long length mirror with no windows. He couldn't move.

Well, he could lift his head, and wiggle his fingers, but his arms and legs were immobile, even as much as he strained to move them.

His thoughts were passing by sluggishly, but he realized he was tied up. Naked and exposed.

Kurt flexed his hand and stared at the rope tying his wrist to the arms of the bed focusing on it so his vision sharpened. He was much more awake now, but no less confused.

There were sounds of footsteps on steps, muffled but growing louder, and then near, and a door opened.

Kurt lurched his head sideways to see the door on the side wall, a little behind him. Two large men came filed into the room first and flanked the doorway.

"Hes awake." One man said and came closer which only made kurts heart speed up with fear. 

"Boss said to get him ready for down stairs." The other stated from the doorway. While the other continue to stare and kurts body.

"I am getting him ready, he's gonna be through a lot more. I'll just give a little taste. Go and check on the others." He told the man off and closed the door.

With no hesitation he walked up to the young boy who was trying desperately to get free from this nightmare.

The middle age man took the tie and pulled on it forcing the ropes to tighten forward towards him. The man unzipped his pants and took kurt head and shoved his dick into his mouth gagging as he continued to fuck his face.

The man smiled at this scene loving the way the boy looks when he's trying to grasp for air. The room was silent other than moans and groans and painful screaming coming from kurt.

"You're gonna be such a little cock whore. After this you'll have several men that will fuck your mouth and that ass, your ass looks desperate to be used." The man purred in pleasure as kurt just laid there, not having the strength to do anything else.

"Such a useless bitch." The man groaned slamming his hips into his mouth and coming. Zipping up his pants the man let his hand run through the boys hair and pulled on it making kurt cry out.

"I like you." He said smiling darkly. "Now let's get you ready for down stairs hmm."

AN: Thoughts?