Chapter 2

Nashs pov.

I woke with Cams face in mine god damn i wanted to kiss. He asked to come down to breakfast with him and the guys so i grabbed my phone,then me and him walked down to the cafe together. God i just want to tell him already. Maybe i should ill ask Jack J after we are done eating.

~After eating in nash-cams room with just him and jack j~

We sat down on the bed facing each but farther apart so it wont be awkward, then i said it “i loved Cam his eyes his smile it just makes me melt inside” he just smiled as i said “should i take a chance and tell him” then i heard a huge gasp from by the doorway turned a seen that Cam was standing there with a smile on his face.

“I think its too late for that Nash, i think he knows, ill leave you to alone to talk things through” Jack J said with a huge grin on his face as he walked out of the room i stood up and Cam walked over to me and did one thing i didn't think would ever happen. He kissed me.

Then we pulled away and he said “Will you be my wonderful boyfriend forever”

I smiled and said “Yes” and kissed him again.

Hayes pov.

We had a show today and i was just laying down on the bed waiting for Aaron,he takes forever. Then i Heard the door open and it was my brother Nash and he looked happier then ever he doesn't have the dark blue eyes anymore there back bright blue like mine are when im we Aaron, i have a little crush on him but whatever i don't think he would ever date me i'm 13 he’s 15 turning 16 in like 2 months.

“Hey guess what” i hear Nash say with a very happy tone in his voice

“What” I say smiling because he’s smiling

“Me and Cam are dating But plz dont tell anyone i don't think we wants anyone to know” He said when Aaron walked out of the bath room.

Then Aaron said “Can i talk to you about what happened last night you know when we kissed” He said without looking me and then i said “Can we talk about later we have guests at the moment” and he look over at me and Nash.

“oh oops ok ya we can” he said very fast and had an embarrassed face. Than looked down at his feet then said “you guys ready to go” Then from there we all went to the place we were having magcon at just talked to some of the fans before the show.

~the show~

The Jacks sang As long as you love me By Justin Bieber  

Then shawn sang Life of the party as Taylor was looking at him i think he was checking his ass out. (hahaha)

Then all danced to Lipstick then to wiggle its a very good first Magcon I really didn't want it end because i dont want to talk to aaron about what happened last night when all the guys left. What if he finds out my feeling for him. I dont know maybe he has feelings for me, i mean he was the one who kissed me.