My girlfriend saves me from depressive thoughts

Okay so I've been getting a lot of homework lately (which is a lame excuse but anyways...) and that's why I haven't been updating this story that much (not that there was anything much to begin with).  So I realized I haven't written about any monsters yet so maybe I should do that but I don't have time to go research Greek mythology and find some new exciting monster to write about right now so if I do decide to add a monster/ battle in this 'Part" then it might not be very interesting...

BTW: Yes I'm still improvising. (No I don't have some major plot twist or something yet but the opportunity will appear or I will somehow manage to work up my imagination and think of something)

Percy's POV

School was going great! Everything was going... GREAT! I couldn't believe that after so many failed attempts I was still trying to convince myself that life was great.

True, it had been a full week free of monster attacks. True, I had stopped failing all my classes and was actually starting to learn something with the help of Annabeth, but as the days past on the bullying and hurtful comments got worse. 

Most people left me and Annabeth alone, and I noticed that the number of girls hiding behind lockers had decreased by a large amount, but Nancy and her friends seemed extra determined to rip my life apart even more, making it more messed up and broken than it was before. I was surprised when I first felt it. The pain that washed over me and the embarrassment that I felt every time they laughed, fingers pointing, faces twisted. Every snide comment that found it's way past their lips had somehow found a way to pierce into my heart like a prick and bury itself there leaving me to ponder over it, trying to remove it or brush it away but failing as it had pierced into me too deeply.

I stared straight ahead through the front window of Pual's Prius, his eyes glazed over lost in thought whilst absentmindedly fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. 

'Well this is unusual' Pual's voice echoed into existence. 'You're not usually this quiet much less still.'

'Wha..' I said not really paying attention

The car suddenly stopped and the door opened. Annabeth stepped into the car with a big smile plastered across her face.

'Why are you so happy?' I said forcing myself back into reality. I looked at her and was forced to smile too.

'Can't I smile because I feel like it?' She asked still smiling.

'Yes but can't I ask because I feel the need to know?' I asked 

'Well.... I guess you could'

I smiled at her and she looked at me her startling, beautiful grey eyes shining. I leaned closer to her and she too me. Our lips almost touching when - 

'Guys I'd love for you to stay here and express your love for one another but we're here' We said goodbye to Paul and walked out of the car.

'Now that I think about it whatever happened in the car... well it was super cheesy' I said bracing myself as her fist met my arm.

'Way to ruin the moment Seaweed Brain'

'Not that there was a momment anyways, right Wise girl?' I told her teasingly

'Yep' We walked to class hand in hand, and for a momment I let go of all that was pulling me back allowing myself to enjoy the momment ignoring all the pricks that were still embedded in my heart.

Lol soooo I didn't include a monster yet but I'll do that in the next part. (I hope cause I don't trust myself either) I know this isn't the same style of writing as Percy's/Rick's and I know its a bit depressive but I want to like come up with a good plot idea before I actually start writing a 'Part' which includes like the 'enemy'. 

(I have edited this - Sunday 31st March 2019)