part 2

From the corner of another house, a man stares into you home, and sees you smiling and laughing with Steve. This man gets agitated, and bolts off to your village's in, with a whole disguise perfectly resembling someone.

"Oh my stars, it's Steve!", The lady in the front desk held her cheeks as they blushed. The man who resembled Steve took off his cloak that was soaking in water. He set it onto his arm and rested on the counter.

"I'd like to stay in for a few days.", The man even spoke like Steve. The lady didn't refuse to give him the checkout to sign in.

"You're just in luck! We have one last spot. It hasn't been used by not a single player~", The lady smiled as she tried flirting around with the Steve imposter.

"No other player ay? Well I might just leave my mark on this room. It will bring some popularity to your village.", He swiftly signed as Steve and even copied up to his own signature....

"Not only popularity, but people will love to visit the room as a tour!", She said it with enthusiasm and he winked at her before he left for the room.

What pissed this man, was how there was vacancy in the inn... And the original Steve had lied to you about the inn being a full house. It boiled him up, and his hand started to light up red and as he slapped the wall, a small burnt spot was created with his hand print. The wood sizzled from the fresh burn and smoke had flew away.

"He's lying.... He's getting closer to her faster than me... He's feeding her DAMN lies about me. I even spent three emeralds just to play as him."

°°°

You woke up to a new day and a faint sound of someone hitting the dirt outside of your home. You stretched out of the bed and quickly changed into your regularly clothes for the day and headed outside. As you opened your door, a small group of women were staring at your crop area. When you finally see what was happening, Steve was yet again shirtless and sweating, re-croping your wheats and vegetables and even expanding your field. You sighed and went in front of the group and waved you hands.

"Show's over! Don't some of you have something else better to do? Come on off my property.", You softly pushed some and lead some out of your house and personal space. They all whined and were mad that you kicked them out.

"Morning (y/n)! It sure is hot today, I didn't think it be....", He swiped off sweat from his forehead. You just grunted under your breath and just pushed him inside your house.

"Yeah it is. By the way, who told you to do my crops and even add more crops!?", You crossed your arms over your chest.

"I just thought it was a good idea... I got loads of food tho! And you'll have more food now"

"Yeah, more work to do! I already have a tight schedule for next week and just having more food to take out is a hassle!", You sounded like you were grieving and trying to figure out where you'll put extra food in. Steve scratches the back of his head and promptly puts his shirt back on.

"I can help, I can work on that next week, I have nothing else planned.", He makes a confident smile at you and whole promise.

"You're going to stay for whole 2 weeks?", You asked.

"Yeah, I kind of realized that there's a lot of work close to your village that I need to do."

You almost regret having him stay for the night because now he might even ask from you if he can stay for weeks. Although you're complaining, it's a legend who's staying for a few weeks and you'll maybe even make him your friend. It sounds great, but it would mean that you would have to face the complexity that is: Steve.