Mirror, Mirror Am I Alive?

"Stop! Okay! Just stop and leave me alone!"

I don't know why Evan keeps doing this to me. I have always lived my life this way. Always listening to what people say. I don't know why I have lived every single moment of my life trying to fulfill their dreams when they never even bother to think about mine. My mother, my two brothers, and my sister always treat me like a slave. I try to be mean or at least say no once, but I can't bring myself to say so.

Today, I have been cleaning, polishing and trying to make the house look as perfect as I can for my little brother's thirteenth birth-day. He keeps complaining, squealing, acting like a girl who's a brat, and following me everywhere so he could find a way to get me locked up again.

I really got angry and screamed at him because he wouldn't leave me alone for just a minute. I don't know how I was able to get myself to do that, but I got to say that I kind of enjoyed it.

"What? What's wrong? Did 'I' do something wrong," Evan asked exaggerating his words. " Oh, no! You're just a sweetie with an evil heart." I did really mean what I said at the end. "Mom, Gooey is yelling at me!" (He started calling me that from the moment I accidentally tripped over a bucket of goolike liquid and got it all over me. )It was a horrible sight and hope you don't mind me not sharing. But I'll tell you that it took me nearly five hours to get it completely out.

"What's wrong? You can't deal with a 'little' girl still?"

"I just don't like the way you're acting right now!"he hollered with an angry face expression.

"Oh, I see you have decided to dislike your own attitude." I snapped back.

"That's not how I act! Besides it's my birthday today and I could act however I'd like to plus do whatever I want. You have no right to say anything." With that he left.

I can't believe he acts this way to only me and nobody else. Who does he think he is? Why doesn't anyone in my family say anything to Evan when he disrespects me like this right in front of them? Zach told him to stop a few times when he was the only person there besides me and Evan. But I don't think he ever meant what he said.

Zachary Stilson is his full name. I call him Zach because it's easier and faster to say. He's never really around but whenever he is, he tries to ignore me or tell me to get going with my chores. I really don't know much about him. Other then he's my brother. I know every last bit of information about everyone else in my family. They tell me everything, whether they angry or not. I just listen and have pity on them.

After I finished sweeping the kitchen floor, I decided I would go up to my room and relax a little.

The party was going to start in fifteen minutes and I needed to be there a few minutes before it starts to serve them.

As I lay there on my bed, peacefully for once, I begin wondering about why I only knew so much about Zach and why he doesn't talk to me as much.

Maybe he hates me to death and doesn't want to have to look at me. Maybe he doesn't want to know me or want me to know him. That was the very moment when I realized how different he was from the rest of us. He didn't have blond hair like Evan or Sally. Instead, he had a lighter shade of brown then my hair. I had dark brown hair that almost looks black and I loved it. He had hazel eyes. The kind that I always wanted because it looked so much better then my boring slightly light brown eyes. I always thought I looked unattractive and so unlike my big brother, Zach. I realized that we both were completely different from the rest of the family.

My time was up and I had to go down and get ready to serve.

Why couldn't Sally, Scarlett Stilson, do it. I mean, she is older then me and part of the family too, right?

Before long, the party had begun. People were shouting and screaming everywhere. They were acting like they were amazed by the same boring old decorations.

Plain red and blue balloons hung in the middle of the hallway with an enormous wooden square table under them. The half broken half new table was used for all the food. It was covered with a beautiful silk table cloth, which might have been the only new addition to the parties. Streamers and birthday signs were hung everywhere from the front door to the kitchen walls.

I wished that on my birthday they would at least wish me a happy birthday.

I had tried to ask them once, but the only thing I got as an answer was that "I'm sorry, but I don't know when it is" or "you're to old to celebrate" or "what's up with you and wanting a birthday wish?"

The party was over soon. The next thing Evan wanted to do was go to his favorite amusement park, 'Greendale Look-alive'