Chapter I

Lilac POV:
I am really sad today. My best friend moving to Australia and now I feel lonely. So, I decided to watch random vids on YouTube.

Nothing amuse me. I am really, really sad.. super sad. I don't know why, like, damn! I can't forget about my friend. I started to cry. Why did Alice leave me? I cry as I started to curled up on my bed, then I fell asleep.

I woke up in a flower field.
There's a boy who about the same age as me. He softly petted my head, then he bring me to all of fun places there. We went to a beautiful rain forest that filled with many  cute animals that can talk. He also showed me his dog. His dog was super adorable. I felt really relaxed and happy... My heart beating so hard whenever I was near him. I asked for his name, but he didn't want to tell me his name. He closed my eyes and hugged me tightly. Suddenly I woke up from that weird dream.

When I woke up, I saw my MacBook in front of me. Yeah, I remember that I forget to turn off my MacBook, but I don't think I ever search for "GioFilms". I try to watch some of his video. One of the video's thumbnail has his face on it. But I can't see it clearly because my vision is kinda blurry.

The face....
The face....

It's the same BOY in my dream!!!

What the...