9 / Fight Me

( No pictures in this chapter!)

Dave POV :

      I dragged her body into the corner or her house to where it's dark. I was scared and I didn't know what came over me. I knew something was wrong with her and I was scared. "Oh my God." I said dusting my hands off and swiping sweat off my head.

      I paced around the room not knowing what to do next. I knew that I needed to wake her up or atleasr try to wake her up if she was even alive. I went to the kitchen and I poured some freezing cold water into a cup and I walked over her.

I doubted this would work.

      I didn't remember if it was cold or hot water but I just poured it on her. She didn't buge. "Man." I said rubbing my head and pulling it down. I eventually just dragged her to the bathroom and I threw her into it. I put it on warm water. Better safe than sorry.

2 hours later...

      I woke up with hope and pride in my heart. I knew that she wasn't up from the shower. I walk into the steaming shower with the water still running and she was still in there unconscious and semi-dead. I gave up, there was no hope. I was about to get in a lot of trouble.

Asia POV :

      I stood up and opened the door to Chanel. "Hey girl!" I said giving her a huge hug and I walked into my house and I let her in. "So why did you come over?" I said sitting back down on my couch. "Oh, we gonna find the girl who said my goddaughter was a s-" she began to say.

      I was in shock. "Um, no we aren't.  I already beat her up." I said making my face scrunch up. She rolled her eyes and tied her hair up. "Come on and put Amina in the backseat." she said walking to the door. I did what she told me to do and she drove out the driveway.

       We were laughing and listening to music and we pulled up at the salon and we hopped out the car. I locked the door, Amima was sleep and we walked into the salon. "Where she at? Where is Jade?" Chanel said cracking her knuckles. Everyone was confused but they said she clocked out a while ago. They gave us her address and we were back on the road.

      We finally pulled up to the house. We hopped out and we started banging on the door. "Open up now!" Chanel screamed. I laughed and tied my hair up. Jade had another thing coming.

      "It's easy to unlock doors." Chanel said and laughed while taking a bobby pin out her head and sticking the lock with it.

       I doubted she would even open it. "1...2...3...OPEN!" she said as she kicked the door open. We walked into a complete mess and we were shook. Her house was a whole mess and there was blood everywhere. "Jade?" I said in a questioning tone. I heard something on like a shower. Me and Chanel followed the sound. We ended up to a door. It looked like her bedroom door.

     "I'm actually scared." I said looking behind me. We shared banging on the door. Chanel shook her head and took her bobby pin again and unlocked it. The bedroom was full of a mess. Her bed was a mess, her drawer was bashed and hee mirror in her room was shattered. We looked at each other.

     We went around the corner into her room and we opened up the bathroom door. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed revealing Dave with a gun to his head. I ran over to him and removes it and threw it behind me. He was about to kill himself and I wasn't having it.

      I looked in the bathtub and it revealed blood and a dead Jade laying down. I fell to my knees and I started crying.

      "Dave! Why?!" I screamed crying on my knees with my head in my hands. He was crying with me. He was so weak that he couldn't reach for the gun. Chanel took the gun and threw it into the bathtub.

      "We have a murder scene that have our fingerprints everywhere." she said rubbing her head. She ran out the bathroom. I didn't even know why Dave and Jade were about to both be dead. Dave killed Jade.

●●●●●●

Do you guys like longer or short chapters?

I'm deleting my other book from lack of attention!