Part 1

Summer 

I wake up next to Ross, my boyfriend of two years. He is still sleeping when I get up so I try to be as quiet as possible while getting out of bed but of course I sleep on the side of the bed that is against the wall so I have to crawl over him. He wakes up when I am half over him and my legs are on either side of his. 

"This is a great way to wake up." He says in his incredibly attractive sleepy voice. 

"Ross. I have to pee." I whine while he wraps his arms around me.

"Go, but hurry up." He winks at me before letting me go. I get up and walk out of our undecorated room and see a bunch of boxes still packed in the hallway of our empty apartment. This is our third day living here. He is 22 and I am 21 and we just got an apartment together and we have been dating since I was eighteen. Once I am done peeing and brushing my hair/teeth, I was back to our bedroom and see him laying in bed on his phone. 

"What took so long." He sits up, holding his arms out. 

"I took my time walking around." I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. He runs his hands up my bare legs. I sleep in my underwear and baggy shirt, normally one of his. 

"It's crazy living on our own, right?" He grins at me. 

"I couldn't have asked for someone better to live with." I lean down and kiss him. 

"You're everything I could've ever asked for." He rests his forehead against mine.

"I love you." I close my eyes and smile.

"I love you too baby." He tightens his arms around me, hugging me.

Later

Every Friday night we are going to have game night with a few of our friends and this is the first one. 

"Hey Sum, come here!" Anna, my best friend, calls from the kitchen. I walk in and see the tall blonde girl pouring chips into a bowl. 

"Yeah?" I lean on the counter next to her.

"I have a very important question." She looks nervous.

"What's up?" I furrow my eyebrows at her.

"So me and Kyle have been dating for a really long time.." She refers to her boyfriend of four years. 

"Yeah.." I nod slowly.

"He proposed." She grins at me.

"Oh my gosh! Anna that's amazing!" I throw my arms around her, pulling her into a hug. 

"Wait, let me ask my question." She chuckles.

"Hurryyyyy" I whine.

"Will you be my maid of honor?" She smiles hopefully.

"Of course I will you dummy." I hug her again.

"I knew you would say yes." She laughs.

"What's going on in here?" Justin, or other friend from high school walks in the kitchen. 

"Our baby is growing up." I smile at him. 

"He finally did it?" He grins.

"You knew?" Ana looks surprised.

"Uhhh of course I did. Kyle is kinda like my best friend." He rolls his eyes. Justin set up Anna and Kyle when we were all in school.

"You didn't tell me?" I glare at him.

"No because your bitch ass would tell her and spoil it." He smirks.

"I would not!" I gasp.

"You totally would." Henry, Justin's boyfriend, walks in and wraps his arm around Justin's waist.

"Whatever." I roll my eyes, grabbing a bowl of chips and carrying it into the living room where Ross and Kyle are sitting.

"So, Anna told you?" Kyle smiles.

"Yeah, congrats buddy." I mess up his hair before sitting next to Ross on the couch. 

"Soooo, when are you two getting married?" Justin walks in and looks at me and Ross.

"Um never. I don't even like him." I fake a disgusted look.

"That's not what you said this morning." He puts his hand on my thigh and squeezes it. 

"Oh gosh stop it." I feel my cheeks heating up.

The night ends with me and all my amazing friends drinking and playing bored games. Little did I know, this would be the first and last game night with my best friends.