War For You-Intros

If you have not read About that Night, or They Don't Know (in that order) then this will not make since. Go back and read those please...

Main Characters

Micheal (Tyga)

Davion Marley Stevenson is here. My family is complete. Ray is working full time again so I spend most of my days at home taking care of D-Mar. That nurse from before been really trying to get at me lately. At first I was being friendly cause shit I love X-Box and we were just playing that shit but she started getting all personal, and wanting to see me and shit. I stopped playing the game. Whenever Ray tried to get me to play I decline I don't need her finding out that this nurse bitch trynna holla. She was right about her and I'm not trying to gt into no trouble. Shit my birthday coming up so I'm really not tryna get into no trouble.

Amber

Hey you guys, it's Amber I finally get a intro. We really didn't meet officially before, but clearly I;m here to stay. Chris and I are doing well and Ray and me hang out more. We are getting along for the most part and are learning to co-parent together all 4 of us. I love our unit as Chris calls it. Nothing new here, no new drama. Chris is good, I'm good and that's all that matters for now.

Chris

What's up ya'll...nothing new here just got my new baby Amber. She cool as hell but I ain't trying to get all attached so she can screw me over like that last bitch who tried to kill my son. Amber and me just taking it one day at a time.Which reminds me I need to call my nigga Ty. He over there being a old house husband. It's been about 3 months since we chilled and that nigga birthday round the corner so we gotta do something.

Rayna

Hey guys!! Marriage life is awesome. Everything has been going great, the kids are all good and lil Mar Mar is finally home after spending the fist two months of his life in the hospital. I went back to work and Michael stays at home. At least until he's old enough for a sitter. But other then that, I'm happy. Amber and me are getting along and I really thin that she's the one for Chris, he seems so into her, and I'm glad he is. Well Micheal birthday is around the corner so we all trying to figure out what to do for him.

*

*

*

*

New Characters

Carmen

Hello. Remember me the nurs at the hospital? "Yea, i bet. Anyway every since Micheal was here and I was his nurse I been thinking about him. I always try and hit him up on X-Box live but he hasn't been playing. I bet it's becasue of his stupid ass wife. Little does she know, Micheal is mine I'm gonna have him one way or the other with his fine ass.