It's a Party part2

Rayna POV

I was standing at the door waiting for Migos. I called Rallo and he said that they were 20 minutes away. One of the doormen called out to me and I walked over to him. "Aye you Rayna Stevenson?" One of the three dudes asked. "Yea, hi." "I'm Quevo, this Take-off and Offset." he said introducing himself and the others to me. "Thank you so much for doing this." I said as I bum-rushed him into a hug. He was taken a back by this but still wrapped his hands around my waist. "Damn, too bad you married, I woulda knocked that shit out like fight night." the one named Take-off said. It was disrespectful but funny.

"I have a section for you guys but could you just meet my husband he's a huge fan of you guys." "Yea we can do that." I walked into the party where I start looking for Micheal. I find him in the middle of the floor trying to pry some bitch off him, and I knew immediately who it was. How the fuck did this hoe get pass me. I shook my head and walked over. Keep it classy, I keep telling myself don't let Migos see you out of character.

I cleared my throat once I reached them and Micheal finally got her hands off of him. "Baby it's not what it looks like I'm fucked up, I wanted you, and you wasn't here then I looked down here and I thought she was you--- I cut off his lil speech this bitch needs to go. "Micheal shut up." I say to him. I wave to Ricky who's walking in with one of the bouncers,and they come over. "Can you please escort ms cute nurse outta here." She scoffed at me like bitch really. "bitch you stupid, yo man want me!" she screamed I wanted to punch her skank ass but I'm not gone mess up my man birthday for that hoe.

Micheal just stared as they carried her out. "I'm sorry baby, I really was trying to avoid her tonight, I didn't know if Chris had invited her or not." he said explaining. "Micheal, meet Migos, they are here to perform." I told him then I walked off. I needed to get away from him right now before I blow up. I went up to the section we had for Migos to chill in and along with the help of Amber we set it up with the drinks and other things they asked for. I even hired strippers for them, they should be arriving soon.

Migos was escorted to their section by Ricky. Micheal and Chris were conveniently behind them. "Aye Rayna your husband is a cool as nigga." Offset said. "Don't be too hard on him, he really love you girl." Take-Off said. 'your dancers will be here shortly guys." Amber told them. "And who is this?" Quevo said eyeing Amber. "This is Amber." Chris said wrapping his arms around her waist showing possession. "Oh, my bad I didn't know this was Amber." "What about that fine bitch who was here that you put out Ray." he asked. I laughed, "Man I don't know bruh." The girls came up wearing veils to match the theme of the night. One of them looked vaguely familiar but I brushed it off. "Let me know if you need anything guys." I told Migos. They were to consumed in the girls asses to even pay attention to me.

Carmen POV

So Rayna actually thought that she would be able to kick me out and get away with it. I sat in my car that was parked next to this nice ass Range Rover. Two bad bitches stepped out and one of them was crying she was fine as hell to ass on swole. I listened in on their conversation. Apparently one of their partners who supposed to dance with them up and quit and if all three of them didn't show they wouldn't get paid for the gig. "She always does this, where we gonna find another dancer?" "Calm down let me think." "I hate that bitch." they were arguing back and forth. "Excuse me." I said interrupting their conversation. They both looked at me.

"Hey, I'm sorry I wasn't being nosy or anything, but I heard about your girl quitting on you." "yea, so what." "I think I could help, I used to dance at King of Diamonds but I stopped when I became a nurse." Their mouths dropped opened. "King of Diamonds, that's like the best club ever." I could tell these were young hoes, newbies to the game and they didn't know shit. "Call me Blac Chyna." They smiled. "The Blac Chyna?" One of them stuttered out. I smiled it was nice to know that my name still rang bells out here. "yes the Blac Chyna now let me help you, I hate to see a fine ass girl cry." I said flirting a lil bit with the cuties in front of me. "Ok, ok." she said, but you have to wear this" she said going inside the car and grabbing this skimpy ass costume. I didn't mind wearing it though.