Thor

A/N: oh my goodness, I completely forgot about this book, so this was super rushed, and it actually sucks lmao. I'll probably edit it later but whatever. Who should be next? Idk.

———

"Alrighty then... let's see here-" you shuffled around the items in the bag until your hand found its way to something small and lightweight. You moved it between your fingers before pulling it out. A lightning bolt keychain. "Thor?"

"Yes, I put that in there." He said.

"Great, so we'll make our way to my closet now." You motioned for Thor to get up from his seat and follow you.

"I forgot about that part." He scratched the back of his neck, looking a little awkward. You chuckled and grabbed his hand. You pulled him to the closet door.

"Tony, be a dear and time us." You said before going in, Thor following after you. There was absolute darkness in the closet and you only knew where Thor was because you could hear his heavy breathing. Your closet was quite big with a heck of a lot of useless stuff lying around. You stumbled over something before finding your way to him.

"It's kind of messy." You laughed.

He took your arm to steady you from the slight fall, bringing you closer to his much bigger frame. "I could tell."

"Why do you seem so nervous?" You asked, still standing close to him. You let your head rest against his chest.

"I suppose I could ask you the same."

"I don't really have a reason to be confident," you paused. "Thor, I've liked you for the longest time, but I didn't say anything because of Jane, and I know the two of you broke up a while ago, it's just you're such a great guy, so being with you is-"

You assumed he was tired of your pointless rambling... because he kissed you. You were much shorter than him so you stood on your tiptoes. You could tell he was smiling into the kiss. You parted and backed away. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing. You're just adorable." He said.

"Thanks." You giggled and went for another kiss. You could feel the electricity between the two of you. Thor pushed you until your back was against the wall. His hands made their way around your body. Just as things were getting heated, the door opened. Light filled the closet, revealing yourself and Thor very close, mid make out. Tony stood, smirking.

"Well point break, didn't think you had it in you."

You laughed and took Thor's hand. You moved passed Tony to sit back down with everyone else. You looked up to Thor to see him blushing just a bit.

"I gotta say Y/N, I'm pretty surprised. I mean, Thor? I didn't know you liked him." Natasha said.

"I guess there was just... a spark." You laughed as Natasha groaned.

———