A Cry for Help

Ever since I was young I loved One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer, who ever knew i would be dating and bestfriends with them.

I woke up on a saturday morning and looked over to see the one and only Niall Horan, MY boyfriend, sleeping next to me. He woke up and placed a soft kiss on my check, i smiled and kissed him back.

"Good morning babe!" Niall said with excitment. "Good morning" i said back with a smile on my face. The whole last night was a blur i barely remember a thing, all i remember is that today im hanging our with Luke.

Niall walked out of my bedroom before i did, remembering my parents arent home. I quickly changed out of my pjs into my 5SOS crop top and my high waisted shorts. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to find Niall making breakfast, Pancakes and bacon my favourite! "Smells good babe:)" i said while sniffing the air, he smiled back at me.

After he was done we sat down at the table to eat and i looked down at my arm to find a hand print bruise on my wrist. We ate in silence, thats not normal for us ever. Niall was acting different and not a good different either. "Niall are you OK?" I said in a concerned voice, "Mhm" he said with a dirty look. "Well sorry i asked" I said with an annoyed face.

It is now noon Niall left right after breakfast, with no good bye or anything. Now it's time to leave to see my best friend Luke. *I call Luke* *He answers* "Hey Im on my way! Be there in about 20mins" I say happily, "See ya soon Bye" He says *We both hang up*. When I drive i perfer to have 5SOS blairing through the speakers. When I pull into the drive way to see Calum's, Mikey's and Ashton's cars. Which means there beauitful girlfriends are with them Rebecca, Chelsea and Carley. Rebecca is usually the moodiest of them all, Chelsea is always so queit I never really got to know her like the others, Carley is always sweet and always smiling at people. I would have to say Carley is my favourite of there girlfriends. I walk up to the door and was about to knock but Luke opened the door before my hand even was raised all the way. "YOURE FINALLY HERE" He said while pulling me toward he for a hug. Wow I miss hugs like this from Niall. I secretly really like Luke, weve been friends for about 3 years now, we met at his 2015 tour. Once he kissed me and there were more sparks in that exidently kiss then any of mine and Niall's. He pulled me in after we hugged and then Carley come up to me smiling as usual. "Hey Kara, I have to tell Im pregnant!" Carley said with a bigger smile then usual, " OH MY GOD, NO way im sooo happy for you guys!!" I said pulling her in for a hug.

I looked for Luke and finally found him in the kitchen alone. "Hey Ive been looking for you." I said, "Now i know why he hugged me when i got here because Carley was pregnant" I say with a giggle. "No i just really missed you." He said to me with a huge smile. I walk over to him and hug him, "Wait, what happened to your wrist?!" "Did he hit you again?!" Luke said angerly, "Wait again?" I say confused.

"Yes again, how could you forget it happened to you?" Luke said confused with a little bit of anger. "Umm oh well.... lets just drop the subject..Ok?" I said quietly "NO i wont just drop the subject you mean more to me then this! He doesnt deserve you at all!!" Luke said angerly. "Whats going on in here?" Carley says barging in the kitchen, "Nothing." Luke says quickly getting out of the room through the door past Carley.