Escape

A/N: Sorry for the long wait, I hope you like the chapter.

Mikasa P.O.V.

“Eren! What happened to you?” I frantically shake his shoulders. “Eren wake up, please” I mumble. Who did this to him? What made them want to hurt Eren? Did Eren hurt them? What is going on? Why is Eren lying on the ground unconscious with bruises on him? When did this happen? Last night? Me and Eren always come to our tree in the early morning to talk to each other so I came here and there he is laying unconscious, beaten, dirty, on the ground.

I pull at my hair and let out a flustered groan. I attempt to pick him up in order to bring him to somewhere safe but I fail miserably, causing him to fall back to the ground. “Dammit!”

I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder and I immediately spin around. “Don’t worry he will be fine” the infamous Jean, A.K.A. horse smiles.

I swat his hand off of my shoulder “Did you do this?!” I hiss through gritted teeth, staring right into his dumb eyes, clenching and unclenching my fists.

“If I would have gotten to him first I would have” Jean smirks.

I smack the smirk off of his face, literally, “was it your minions?” I snarl in anger.

“No, I have no idea how this happened, but he clearly got what he deserved” his eyes flick off mine, onto the unmoving one of Eren. “I wish I did this, because it is pretty good work” he mutters, thinking I did not did not hear him.

“You are such an asshole! What did he ever do to you?!” I snap, turning around to attempt dragging Eren to his bed. I hoist him onto my back and start dragging him through the training grounds and into the boy’s cabin.

I am so flustered and frustrated I could care less who sees me. Jean being a worthless little horse is not helping either, just telling me that ‘everything will be okay’ and ‘just leave him there he will be fine by morning’ and ‘why did you choose him over me’ and shit like that.

“Come on Mikasa w-”

“SHUT UP JEAN!” I yell, cutting his speech off. “I don’t have time for your flirting and pestering, I need to get Eren to his bed. And if you are not gonna help me get there then you can go somewhere else.” I don’t care how mean that sounded but Eren is unconscious in my arms and I have no idea who did this. Well, I have my suspicions.

“Fine” he sighs in defeat and walks off to some unknown place.

I drag my feet up the steps to Eren’s cabin and kick the door open, earning multiple stares in my direction. But do I give a fuck, NO!

“Is Eren okay?” Armin rushes over to me, breaking the silence with his words.

“Some shits beat him up” I snarl eyeing every single one of the boys in the cabin. Some cower away, scaredy- cats, but others just stand their ground not being afraid of a girl like me. “Is someone gonna fess up?”