The Start of Something Great

As soon as Kyoya got Tamaki into the room and locked the door behind them, Kyoya pinned Tamaki against the door, "So now that we're alone, I can do so many things to you that no one will know of, unless you scream in pleasure, " Kyoya said into Tamaki's ear and got a moan in response, he continued with, "What do you say Daddy?"

"W-Will M-Mommy go easy on D-Daddy?" Tamaki asked with a stutter, which made Kyoya smirk. "Daddy has been bad by teasing Mommy, " He smirked before continuing. "So I won't go easy on you at all." Tamaki whimpered at the last part, knowing full well what happened last time Kyoya didn't go easy on him.

"Whimpering isn't getting you out of this one, you caused this yourself, " Kyoya said beginning to untie Tamaki's tie and throwing it on the ground. "But, unlike last time," he continued as Kyoya took off his own jacket and began unbuttoning his shirt before continuing to speak. "I'm prolonging the outcome." Kyoya said before kissing Tamaki's neck on his soft spot which produced a moan from Tamaki.

Tamaki slams Kyoya back onto his bed, looking princely as usual. But this time there was an undertone of something else in the Blonde's eyes: Lust. "Did you think you could get away with that, Mommy Dearest?~" Kyoya was taken aback by the other boy's words. "What are you going to do about it, Daddy?~" he smirked. Tamaki yanked off Kyoya's tie and tied his wrists above his head to the headboard. "I'll give you a taste of your own medicine, Mr. Ootori~"

"W-What?!" The darker haired boy stuttered. Tamaki used his index finger to unbutton Kyoya's shirt, and then teasing Kyoya, while Tamaki undid his own clothes. "No, Mommy I'm the big boss now. You bend to my will...." Tamaki pressed his lips against Kyoya's neck, at his sensitive spots, then blindfolded the tied up boy.

Kyoya moaned, as soon as Tamaki pressed his lips against his sensitive spots on his neck, "T-Tamaki, this isn't funny." Kyoya was normally the dominant one, so this was very uncomfortable to be in this situation when it was normally the golden blonde who was on bottom.

"I hope you're not scared of the dark~" Tamaki purred, in the blind defenseless boy's ear. "You're putty in my hands, I can do whatever I want to, oh the choices, the choices. Is Mommy, scared?"

"N-No, I am not.. " Kyoya tried lied to himself and Tamaki, which it wasn't working on himself, but maybe to Tamaki; I mean, he was dumb enough sometimes but, that is what makes Tamaki so damn loveable.

"Ugh, you look so pitiful." Tamaki untied the other boy's wrists. "Is Mommy gonna punish me for being a bad Daddy?~" Tamaki slid his shirt down so it's around his elbows, just to taunt Kyoya.

Kyoya went quiet, he was still quite in shock at Tamaki's actions, he didn't know how to answer or what to do really. "Maybe having Tamaki fuck me would be interesting... " Kyoya mumbled to himself, not knowing it was loud enough for Tamaki to hear.

"What does Mommy want Daddy to do?~" Tamaki crooned in the taller boy's ear seductively. "There's so many things I could do to you~" Tamaki said, before taking full advantage of Kyoya's turn-ons. Tamaki began smirking, and then decided to begin digging his nails slightly into Kyoya's torso, not enough to draw blood, but hard enough to leave marks.

Kyoya groaned as Tamaki's nails dug into his torso turning him on more, than he already was. Kyoya thought to himself, 'He is going to be the death of me.' Kyoya then answered his friend, more like lover, "Mommy wants you to fuck me senseless where I won't be able to walk right for weeks.. " Kyoya said with a deep blush, not used to saying things like these.

"As you wish, Mommy dearest~" Tamaki bounced on Kyoya's waist, moving his hips and grinding on the taller boy. "But I wanna have my fun too~" he ran his hands on Kyoya's chest, grinding and moving his body teasingly.