Chapter 4

Minna Ohayou I hope you liked the last chapter I mean the RoWen chapter with MiraXus chapter I hope you like this chapter so no rude comments kay.

At the guild

Mira found Laxus sitting at the bar she kissed him making Laxus blush and making everyone stare at them.

Laxus: M-Mira what are you doing?

Mira: Well, I wanted to tell you that I like you since we were young and I wanted to tell you that I love you so please accept me.

Laxus grabbed Mira's arm and kiss her. Mira somehow is shocked but melted into the kiss.

Laxus: I love you too Mira.

Everybody is jaw dropped on what they saw and hear they can not believe Mira just confess to Laxus including Master Makarov.

Master Makarov: I can not believe that Laxus like someone and I'm glad its Mira.

Freed: Laxus why, why did you choose her what about me?*crying*

Laxus: Mira can I ask you on a date?

Mira: Sure I loved to

Laxus: Great I'll see you tomorrow, bye Mira

Mira: Yeah, bye Laxus

Mira reached Lucy's apartment with a smile on her face which everyone noticed

Lucy: Mira you look so happy what happen?

Mira:*mumbles* He asked me out

Lucy: Sorry Mira I can not hear you

Mira: I said he asked me out!!!*covers mouth*

Girls: Aiyeee, Mira and Laxus sitting on a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Mira: Cut it out guys your embarrassing me!*dark aura*

Girls: Hai, Sumimasen*sigh*

Mira: Juvia truth or dare?

Juvia: Dare

Mira: I dare you to kiss Gray got it.

Juvia: Ahhh, Gray-sama*walks away*

Gomenasai Minna I'm lazy to write down the detail cause it was so long so we will skip for a moment.

Happy:*tick tok* And then!!

Lucy: You and Gray are dating!?

Juvia: Yes we are

Lucy: SUGOI, I knew they will end up together!

Girls: Me neither its so obvious that they will end up together*giggles*

Lucy: Well its already 8:30 P.M. I still need to sleep oh and Romeo you can go now.

Romeo: Ok Lucy-nee

Lucy: Well let's go to sleep

Girls: Hai!!

Lucy,Wendy and Levy sleep at the bed, Juvia and Erza are at the sofa, Mira is at the couch and Lisanna and Ever are on the other sofa (I mentioned that Lucy does have two sofas)

Girls: Oyasumi Nasai Minna!

~~FINISH~~