The Story Behind

WARNING: Slight mentions of abuse. Don't want to trigger anyone.

"What is it? Did Pete get arrested again?" Claudia asked with a mocking tone.

 "It was one time!" Pete interjected. Helena looked at him, amused and wondering what he did to get arrested. She decided to ask him later.

"Jophiel Withsen has the artifact" Myka said to the Farnsworth, with a worried look on her face.

"Wait, what? You're yanking my chain, aren't you?" the young girl answered, with an amused look and a smile.

"Unfortunately not, Claud. Can you track her down?" Myka asked hopefully.

"Who is this Withsen woman? Why is everyone so baffled by her?" H.G. asked the other agents.

"OMG! You don't know who she is? How can you not know who she is? I think she's more famous than Madonna!" Claudia mocked at the lack of pop culture of the British woman.

"What exactly is a Madonna?" H.G. asked the agents.

"Hmm, okay, let's leave that for later," Pete responded.

"Okay, so, according to this, she's in New York but she has places in London, Toronto, and Los Angeles... Oh boy, this may take a while, I'll send you the address of her place in London," the youngster chirped. Her facial expression changed to pure confusion when she realized she didn't know how exactly someone like Jophiel Withsen would have an artifact related to H.G. Wells. "Wait, why exactly does she have the artifact?" Claudia asked.

"You see, according to a very rude lad we met recently, she's one of Charles descendants.  It seems politeness was a trait lost on the Wells household. Not that I'm surprised, some of the men in my family weren't very fond of their successful female relatives. Neanderthals, “Helena stated as she tried to take the Farnsworth from Myka.

If she was perfectly honest, she had some questions for Claudia who seemed like the only one who could actually tell her who this woman was besides what she had just heard she could Google her but having someone with Claudia's talents was useful; she often could dig up things that didn't show up on that online huge book that seemed to have every single concept defined in a lot of different languages, what was it called? Bookypedia, searchpedia, wokypedia? She quizzed to herself. But Myka had other plans and didn't let her take the Farnsworth so her questions to Claudia had to wait a bit longer.

"Really?! Wow, I can totally see it. That makes sense! I can believe I didn't see it before!” Claudia effused.” Wait, if you actually meet her can you take me with you?! I promise not to fangirl too much. Okay, I don't think I can make that promise, but pleeeeeeease can you take me with you?" Claudia asked with a pleading gesture.

“Just send us the address and we'll talk about it later," Myka stressed and closed the Farnsworth and then gave it to Pete.

"That went well..." he said sarcastically. Myka just frowned at him and he continued defensively "overall, I mean..."

Sometime later they arrived to what seemed a very expensive apartment complex in Kensington.