~introduction~

Hey, my name is Ocean and im 17 years old and live in California in the Calabassas my parents died in a car crash when ii was 2 ii didn't really know my family since ii was only 2 yrs old and ii guess nobody wanted to take me in so ii was put into the system...until a wife and husbad came along when ii was 13 and wanted to adopt me ii was so happy ii cried through the whole court session of my adoption my new parents names where Kristern and Jack Hill when they brought me home they put me in a new school that ii loved and had lots of friends in and were spectacular parents but then Kristen started drinking and smoking and would come home angry and upset but Jack on the other hand would be on buisness trips gone away for months..then one day ii came home from school a little late because ii had to do extra credit work and Kristen was in the living area drinking a beer and smoking a ciggarette she only drank and smoke when Jack wasan't here but anyways ii came home from school and shouted "IM HOME!" and went upstairs to do homework then Kristen busted up in my room and she did not look happy..

When ii looked into her eyes all ii saw was anger and rage nothing but hate and that wasan't like her and after about 2 mins of starring  "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" she shouted after she screamed that at me she really began to frighten me "i-i had to stay at school a little late for extra credit w-work.." ii shuttered with fear and fright in both my voice and eyes "YOU LITTLE UGLY BITCH IM YOUR MOTHER YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME!" Kristen shouted again after she said that tears had began to form in my eyes "i-im s-sorry.." was all ii could say then she grabbed me off my bed by my collar and slapped me across my face with all her might and strength then ii began to cry like a waterall all my tears burned my face because of how hard and hot she slapped me afterwards she put me in a chocking position and said "Don't let it happen again!" then pushed me backwards on the bed she then walked out and slammed the door and ii began to hug myself in the corner of my bedroom...it was all ii could do...she then became more abusive every single day ii came home it was a beaten and it got so bad ii began to lock my door and cut and hug myself in the corner of my bedrooom...it was all ii could do...

But when Jack came home she made me cover all my bruises with makeup and act like nothing ever happend she even told me that if ii tell him that she beat me she'd kill me and it was like this for 4 years..coming home, getting a beaten, then getting cursed at and cutting but she did this only when Jack was gone which was 24/7 then they got a divorce cause Jack found out Kristen was having an affair and Kristen made me choose to come with her but Jack always called to talk to me and take me places those were the only enjoyble times of my life the rest were hell..but one day ii got the worst phone call of my life tellin me Jack had got shot by a robber at the bank my entire world stopped and those where the worst months of my life ii was completley depressed ii had stopped eating and doing everything but my cuttingand beatings increased ii had to live that way for 4 years until...it all became too much..and ii ran away....